Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my Kraken 10/10 Never used :3

Discussion on Selling my Kraken 10/10 Never used :3 within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my Kraken 10/10 Never used :3

Selling a 10 life Kraken for 27$. Add me on skype at "bamboombop" for offers. I also am not going first, but i can provide screen shots.

payment: Paypal verified, family and friends and the note saying "I declare that I am the rightful owner of the account. I revoke all rights to this payment in terms of charge back. I also revoke any right to dispute this payment, because I am paying Virtual Goods that I already received"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2x kraken PayPal
07/09/2016 - Infestation Trading - 7 Replies
Hi im selling this items below paypal. Kraken x2 -20$ Each -Sold Chompers x2 - 5$ Each -Sold Contender X1 - 5$ Each -Sold Aratix x1 -$12 Each -Sold Pinwheel x2 -$4 Each IN STOCK Decimator x1 -$20 Each IN STOCK Bulletstorm x1 -$10 Each IN STOCK
[Selling] Selling Kraken, Corpse, Chomper
07/08/2016 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
All 10/10 Aggressor - $40 Corpse Grinder - $50 Chomper - $10 Selling only through Bitcoins, Skrill, CS:GO Keys (with overpay), Paypal (only from trusted members)
[Buying] SS Kraken 10/10
07/05/2016 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys I am searching for Legendary primary guns in Shattered Skies. I am looking for Kraken, Sindal's Wulfsabre, Agressor and Decimator! I am paying via PayPal family and friends. Just add me on Skype if you are willing to sell some of these items listed above.
Kraken bug
12/06/2012 - Seafight - 9 Replies
1-Go to kraken map!! 2-Shoot kraken!! 3-Wait kraken desapear!! 4-When kraken desapear you can see that you shoot kraken but you can't see him !! .. But like i say you still shoot him but he deosent shoot you !! I hope it will work for you ;)
Kraken bug
08/22/2012 - Browsergames - 5 Replies
I give kraken bug for shrapnell bug or mojo bug Pm me if u have one of them