Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HUGE GLOBAL (180kDX)

Discussion on HUGE GLOBAL (180kDX) within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HUGE GLOBAL (180kDX)

Hello guys, i want to sell my GI or my whole account.

Have 600GC , Warmogner -36k rep +2k KILLS.

Sell it for Paypal money or CSGO skins.

PM ME

200k for 50€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Valve introduces huge update
01/04/2016 - Gaming News - EN - 2 Replies
Game developer Valve has published a massive update for its successful game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. A new secondary weapon, a new case and several changes on gameplay wait for numerous players. Apposite to Christmas time, Valve has adjusted UI and the interface to the feast and to the associated Christmas mood. As of now, one can furthermore buy gifts and give them to friends in game, the corresponding rank lists at the beginning of each round will be available until January 15th. ...
[Selling] Selling Huge Global Inventory with Accaunt For PayPal, CS:GO Skins, Steam Wallet !
11/30/2015 - Infestation Trading - 113 Replies
Okay, looking to sell all accaunt with Huge GI for good but cheap price i have alot, alot of snipers and stanags and others good stuffs check out my list All Weapons Are Emty and all items are 100% condition ! ONLY PAYPAL, STEAM WALLET, CS:GO SKINS, DOTA 2 ITEMS ! YOU PAY FEES AND SEND FOR FRIEND OR FAMILY ! Trade Rules: MUST USE REQUEST A TRADE I WILL NEVER GIVE FIRST Screenshots Of Global inventory: Infestation GI - Album on Imgur
[Selling] Selling a huge Global for cheap!
09/18/2015 - Infestation Trading - 6 Replies
$40 for the complete account. I prefer to trade for CS:Go Skins/Paypal. I got: 8 Mauser Desert 0.16$ 12 SVD 0.14$ 4 AW Magnum 0.20$ 72 VSS 0.18$
Huge Update (Global)
04/26/2012 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
they will be down for 24 hours, anyone know what will be the update? Hopefully it is the new 2 chars :)