Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I sell my Global has been low and I have a lot of choices

Discussion on I sell my Global has been low and I have a lot of choices within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up I sell my Global has been low and I have a lot of choices

- Only Blue Ridge!
- Non duplicated items!
- Only PAYPAL (gift for family or friend)!

I'm new here so if you do not trust me have that can make you pay half of the order and after I drope pays the rest and I drope

No scammer !
and you have a paypal protection

Add me on skype Streamerstaz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Main Questline with Branching Choices for CO
09/22/2014 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
So, I wrote this for Hybrid's server, but didn't really have time to finish it. This is already on the forums of ConquerAI, and I assume they've worked on it quite a bit, so they wont mind me putting it here. Note: Whilst the narrative, language and general quality is considerably better than what TQ have done themselves, there might be a typo here and there as I haven't really read through it, nor have I written anything since June. This was not meant to be compiled, I just used the NPC...
Darkorbit Global America 1 Account Sell / € / Global Europa 2 Chg
07/14/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
441.000.000TP 2.300.000EP skype : reelaxx11 Sell Global America 1 Account - YouTube
Warrior Weapon Choices
02/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys! I was thinking of making a warrior on conquer. Only thing is...i don't know what weapons for him to equip. At lvl 40 he can wear a sheild.... Also i think Wands are pretty good cos they do multiple attack...
Other choices
01/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
So ive seen alot of talk of ppl thinking about leaving co. I personally have already left, So for those of you that are thinking of leaving, and not sure where to go check out my compiled list of free mmorpgs. Trust me this list will be biggest mmorpg list you will ever see. Here is the thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...f=29 &t=37787&s=