Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All my global. Look what's left. Friendly prices.

Discussion on All my global. Look what's left. Friendly prices. within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All my global. Look what's left. Friendly prices.

First of all, scammers are not welcomed, so if you think you are smart enough go and scam someone else.
I have a safe method for any trades. I will never go first but we can do many many smaller trades like : you give me 2 euros i give you 2 euros of items, and repeat, repeat, in this case no one got scammed (no one scam for 2 euros).
I accept paypal, and CSGO items as payment.

OR add me on Steam - Dextil

The list what i have:
SRG desert: 3 EU = 6
Blaser: 3,50 EU = 8
Mauser sp66: 22 EU = 48
VSS: 16 EU = 32
AWM: 11 EU = 22
Winchester: 4 EU = 50
Stanags (60) 5 EU = 100
Stanags (30): 28 EU = 807
IBA sand: 2 EU = 45
Mtv: 3 EU = 66
Kstyle. Nvg: 6 EU = 55
NVG GOGGLES (not k style): 8 EU = 126
Custom: 9 EU = 92
Large: 1,50 EU = 33
Sigs: 9 EU = 91
B93R: 3 EU = 63
Night stalker: 5 EU = 49
Honey: 2,5 EU = 25
Riot: 15 EU = 443
Wooden shield: 10 EU = 321
Dx’s: 15 EU = 290
Antis: 6 EU = 205
Forward grip: 7 EU = 142
Silencer: 3,5 EU = 59
Tactical sniper scope: 2,5 EU = 50

NOTE: The prices are far under the average sellers prices and i rounded down every time!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friendly CSGO boosting service [amazing prices]
05/30/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
About me Hello! I am a 9 year counter strike veteran playing since counter strike 1.5 and playing Global Offensive since Beta. We offer an effective boosting service that will not only boost your rank, but will boost your overall game sense and knowledge of the game. As we play we will answer any questions about the game and provide you tips and tricks as well as handle any requests you may have. Boosting Service We can boost any request that you may have. The difficulty of the boost...
[Selling] [FAST][CHEAP] Quitleague's Eloboosting shop! OCE ONLY Great prices, friendly staff
11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE: Oceanicboost Hi guys, Me and a couple of friends have decided to do elo boosting during our spare time in our holidays! ( I hope you did excellent in your exams ;) ) Anyway, we've all been boosters in NA but haven't tried in OCE. We can gurantee it will be professional and done on time! Our terms
[Selling] Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - EUW & EUNE | LOW PRICES
06/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/mHnTb.jpg Helloooo! Im a League of Legends player and i want to offer you the opportunity to boost your divisions. I have previously boosted on accounts that belonged to my friends or when directly approached and now are looking to offer my service here. Right now i'm in gold3 and ended Season 2 on silver division Current Status: Active
[Selling] Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - EUW & EUNE | LOW PRICES
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dear Epvpers and Lol Community. Im a player from Gold 3 and i want to help u out of the Elo Hell so i decided to make a own Elo boost service for u. I only offer this Service in EU West and EU East. Na is not available cause it laggs to much, sry. You can addme on skype: smekeboost Bronze 5 - Silver 5 | 35€ Silver 5 - Silver 1 | 50€ On Bronze League
~*~FunG-E's Steam Accounts~*~ | Friendly Service | Low Prices | Frequently Updated
05/27/2011 - Steam Trading - 7 Replies
~*~FunG-E's Steam Accounts~*~ ADD MY MSN - [email protected] for price and details Post on the thread before you add me please Rules #1 I will in no circumstances go first. #2 I do not accept account trades. #3 PayPal only.