Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Personal Lockers

Discussion on Personal Lockers within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Personal Lockers

I can buy each locker for 2$ or we can trade for lockers, I have any weapons you want to trade. Add my skype : ygz.alparslan
Old 11/25/2014, 11:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alparslan5 View Post
I can buy each locker for 2$ or we can trade for lockers, I have any weapons you want to trade. Add my skype : ygz.alparslan
Dont buy or sell to this guy, he scammed me from EPIC NPC. i bought his whole account for 80$ and he somehow got back access after i changed everything

here is his skype : ygz.alparslan (Never)

old email to his super stacked GI so if anyone knows how to bruteforce attack away theres a gang of loot in his account and i mean LOADS!!!

Old 11/25/2014, 18:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by realism1g View Post
Dont buy or sell to this guy, he scammed me from EPIC NPC. i bought his whole account for 80$ and he somehow got back access after i changed everything

here is his skype : ygz.alparslan (Never)

old email to his super stacked GI so if anyone knows how to bruteforce attack away theres a gang of loot in his account and i mean LOADS!!!

I didn't sell you the account, I sold you my snipers and weapons, believe me buddy, you got more then worth 80$ value from my account. So shame on you, get your dirty words out of my post.
Old 11/27/2014, 02:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alparslan5 View Post
I didn't sell you the account, I sold you my snipers and weapons, believe me buddy, you got more then worth 80$ value from my account. So shame on you, get your dirty words out of my post.

I never got to take the items off, i was under the impression that the account was mine and i just wouldnt receive email access as that was your main email.

I was not expecting you to change the password to the account days later.

I never transferred the items to my account. So id like my money back.

All your main items like Stanags, Meds, Sniper ammo, snipers were all put into personal lockers

reason i put all the valuable stuff in lockers was for this reason incase i wouldnt get what i paid for.

So i will not get my dirty words out of your post till i am refunded my 80$ or i get my items

But i will make sure to ruin you if not