Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Hardened Paragon account SUPER CHEAP

Discussion on Selling Hardened Paragon account SUPER CHEAP within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Hardened Paragon account SUPER CHEAP

Selling account, 1 hardened character (full yellow tree, red tree including weapon recoil, green tree including hardened), 1533 Rep Paragon. Comes with full ownership to email for you. Has access to veteran servers. Minimal loot on account, 50ish meds and a few other things.

Price: DOWN TO $10!!!

Will not be going first on this trade, can screen share the account or whatever you want to prove the legitimacy.

Changed price down to $10! Also accepting CSGO items for $12 worth.
Old 11/11/2014, 18:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on skype.!
Old 11/12/2014, 05:34   #3

Lowering price to $10, have no need for the account.
Old 11/14/2014, 13:01   #4

bumperino
Old 11/14/2014, 13:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling paragon account, 2 hardened chars
05/10/2014 - Infestation Trading - 5 Replies
Empty gi, 2 characters with hardened (70k exp and 87k exp), one is +700 vigilante and one is a 1000+ rep paragon. You get full email access with purchasing the account. $15 usd buy it now
selling SUPER CHEAP DIABLO 3 WIZARD LV 60 PARAGON 61!
07/27/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Like title says got a level 60(60 paragon) Wizard with legendary gear and lots of gold! Im selling for LESS THAN A D3 KEY! thats right but needs to be gone TONIGHT! add me on skype in interested! skype: mithrilkatana 25 dollars for this account! level 60 account for 25 dollars! AMAZING deal! first skype add I get is gonna get it so get it now! level 60 wizard with amazing gear and magic/gold find! ONLY 20 DOLLARS BUT ONLY TONIGHT!
SELLING SUPER CHEAP HIGH ELO ACCOUNT ON EUW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I'm selling 1850 elo account on EuW with ALL champions and ALOT of skins (90-100 skins) including some legendary ones like pulsefire ezreal and almost all legacy ones.Also , i got 15 rune pages and a decent amount of runes (basically you can use those runes to play every champion on the account). Contact me on Skype (raducristian4) or yms ([email protected]) or on elitepvpers.I accept only paypal payment and the price is 60 euros (really cheap , because it has 30k RP's...
SELLING SUPER CHEAP HIGH ELO ACCOUNT ON EUW.
12/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I'm selling 1850 elo account on EuW with almost every champion and alot of skins (about 70-80 skins) including some legendary ones like pulsefire ezreal and almost all legacy ones.Also , i got 15 rune pages and a decent amount of runes (basically you can use those runes to play every champion on the account). Contact me on Skype (raduromania4) or yms (radu_cristian_romania) or on elitepvpers.I accept only paypal payment and the price is 60 euros (really cheap , because it has 30k RP's...
Selling Account FOR SUPER CHEAP
01/16/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
I'm sick of DO. They keep releasing uridium updates and I hate it. I've spent alot of money on this stupid game and now I want to sell my account. I"VE NEVER BOTTED AND THE ACCOUNT HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED EITHER! I'm selling this for 30$ Here's my account: Earth Federation 76,600,167 EP 240,089 Honor Goliath + all trade designs 5 irises