Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY GLOBAL INVENTORY VERY CHEAP

Discussion on MY GLOBAL INVENTORY VERY CHEAP within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY GLOBAL INVENTORY VERY CHEAP

I have just left the game and i dont want to play anymore.
So i think it is a good idea to sell all my items on this forum.
I WANT MONEY IN PAYPAL OR PSC.
MAKE ME OFFERS

Here you have all my GI

WEAPONS

AMMO

MELEES

ARMOR & BACKPACKS

FOOD

MEDICS AND BARRICADES

ATTACHMENTS

I WANT SERIOUS OFFERS BY
Steam: kakopon
email:
Old 11/06/2014, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No one trade with this man he scammed me big time!!!! I purchased this account and now am locked out of it and he's reselling it!!! BTW you have been reported to the authorities and PayPal is looking into the transaction. Have a nice day scammer and i hope you end up in jail for fraud.
Old 11/06/2014, 19:40   #3

the account is locked just because you locked it changing the computer of login.

Otherwise I gave you all the details and you tryed to pay with my paypal details who were saved on the account. So you won't scam me and you have lost everything for "clever" guy because you are not clever.
If you only had to change items out of the account or used it, would have be good for you but you tried to pay with my paypal details and i won't allow you to do it.

Just it

Have a nice day men ;D
Closed Thread