Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I trade my GI for CSGO skins or Keys for Boxes of CSGO!

Discussion on I trade my GI for CSGO skins or Keys for Boxes of CSGO! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I trade my GI for CSGO skins or Keys for Boxes of CSGO!

I have 300 stanags, very much medics, ARs, snipers, customs,...
Old 10/29/2014, 12:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
how many. screens?
Old 10/29/2014, 12:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantedTM View Post
how many. screens?
I can make screens. Now I'm moving things to the global inventory from the personal lockers. Today I finish and I send screens.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account with CSGO(MGE), ISS and Sniper Elite V2 - Paypla/CSGO skins
06/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 4 Replies
Hello everyone! I've decided to sell one of my steam accounts. The account is in good VAC standings. There is currently no items on the account. You'll get the original e-mail with the account. Price is $10. I'm accepting either Paypal: Friends and family or CSGO Skins. The account contains these games:
[Trading] Trading Flyff (TANUKI) stuff for CSGO SKINS/BOXES/KEYS
11/02/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
I have alot of flyff items id like to trade for CSGO stuff. If you have anything, just leave a messesage here, or add STEAM: Fetaenjoy skype: Superhjeltendanne and if you do that, ill show you what i have etc. stuff worth around 200b.
[Trading] [B]I trade my GI for CSGO skins or Keys for Boxes of CSGO![/B]
10/29/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I have stanags, medics, ARs, snipers, customs,...
[Trading] Trading Flyff (TANUKI) stuff for CSGO SKINS/BOXES/KEYS
10/07/2014 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
I have alot of flyff items id like to trade for CSGO stuff. If you have anything, just leave a messesage here, or add STEAM: Fetaenjoy skype: Superhjeltendanne and if you do that, ill show you what i have etc. stuff worth around 200b.
Buying Csgo keys and Boxes
06/03/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
I am buying cs:go keys and boxes ! Offer away ! WILL NOT GO FIRST DON"T EVEN ASK ! Add me on steam - mezothegamer add me on skype- michael.timchenko1 Guns - Gyazo - 7168b35f6561b66db4b884ab97184835.png BTW I need More Keys and Boxes Ill take (all keys for the Gi) or (mix of keys and boxes) (I WILL NOT TAKE ONLY BOXES)