Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading GI, 11k GC, 3 paragons, 1 assassin for good CS GO Skin

Discussion on Trading GI, 11k GC, 3 paragons, 1 assassin for good CS GO Skin within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 500
Trading GI, 11k GC, 3 paragons, 1 assassin for good CS GO Skin

Hello everyone I am selling my infestation account.

The account consists of 3 paragons (1 of them is in the top 30 ranking), 1 assassin and one trader guy. The 3 paragons and assassin have full skill tree.

The account also has 11k GC and a pretty good GI. GI consists of quite a bit of guns (20 sigs, 7+ snipers, 200+ stanags 30, bunch of other amo, 260 premium repair kits, 50 + k styles, 50 + customs, a lot of bags and meds).

So what do you get? You get the everything in the account, the account and the email for this account (email id and pass so you will be able to change all the information for the email).

Trading this all for a really good CS GO Skin. If you want to talk more just add my Skype - D0nFunki122.

Thanks!
Old 07/28/2014, 03:26   #2

elite*gold: 500
Bump, trading whole account for just a $50 CSGO Skin. First come first serve~!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling my account with 3 paragons along with full GI
07/04/2014 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
GI includes stanags, dx, ars, custom, k styles, snipers and more. looking for CS GO skins skype: D0nfunki122
[Selling] Good Geared Assassin
11/03/2013 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Telemachus GREAT GENERAL approximately 19.000.000 Abyss Points FIRST SET <Archon Captain's Poniard> +10 ALL Attack +5 (with paralyse godstone) <Archon Captain's Poniard> +10 ALL Attack +5 (with paralyse godstone) <Bow of Strife>
WTB / WTT Aion Assassin good geared! (lvl 55-60)
10/23/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, Wanna buy a sin .. at first it doesent matter wich server and if it is an elyos or asmo sin... just show me what u got. he should be lvl 55-60 and have good gear for example : 55 abg accessories / 50 elite abyss or 55 cond.2 armor full attack and some good weapons (maybe tac officer dagger or abg dagger..) something like that just write down what u got i can offer u a good price or one of my accounts : 1. RANGER: tac officer cond.1 bow with cond.2 arena bow (silence...
WTS very good geared assassin on parento
05/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 17 Replies
http://i54.tinypic.com/148zzhf.jpg both daggers comes with silence godstones, swords with paralyse godstones, have l40 ap set too for magic resist, have like 300ap in relics and ~50mil kinah