Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling GI for CHEAP - bulk only!

Discussion on Selling GI for CHEAP - bulk only! within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GI for CHEAP - bulk only!

Selling it all in one go:

Looking for about $30 USD for it all.
Most guns are around 70% durability, most helmets are <10% and most armours are 50-99%. You get the 61 repair kits though, so you can repair them up.

Skype;
Taaroma

Only accepting paypal and will not go first - happy to split the trade into $5 bits and do them one by one with the buyer.
Old 04/24/2014, 16:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 154
20€?
Old 04/24/2014, 16:15   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me im interested: scm4scm4

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling CHEAP Infestation BULK
03/09/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
161 Winchesters + 35 x .338 = $30 10 x Blaser (Full) = $1.1 ea = $11 2 x M107 (full) = $1.2 ea = $2.4 8 lockers = $1.1 ea = $8.8 225 standags = $10 692 DX = $25 total: $87.4
[Selling] Selling Bulk Cheap
03/08/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling this gear in bulk. Message me your offers VIA Skype, Steam or leaving a reply to this post. Paypal Only. Skype - Lewii_ (Warz Trader 5101) Steam - Doozy5101 In total the price for all of this gear is $56.55. I can negotiate/lower prices. Assault Rifles; (4) x Sig Sauer - $2 (4) x Honey Badger - $1.20
I'm selling cash with cheap prices Using ( Bulk acc )
06/09/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - Wolfteam - 2 Replies
hello , I am a new Member here , anyway i Have Bulk acc and i'm selling cash with cheap and best prices eve In ( Rakion , GB , WOLF ) , You can add me on msn and talk about the prices and everything Cus i didnt Check the Forums so much :) Most of You Guys will say i'm a scammer and hacker and bla bla bla anyway i can give u 1k cash to let u Trust me and this is just a matter of trust :) MSN : [email protected]
06/03/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies