Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Harvesting Tool's

Discussion on Harvesting Tool's within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Harvesting Tool's

Hallo

Ich bin auf der suche nach Harvesting Tool's und biete euch dafür Waffen, Medic, Rüstung.

Ihr schreibt mir, wie viele ihr habt und was ihr dafür wollt.

Gruß

Edit : Derzeit werden keine mehr gesucht !
Old 01/11/2014, 13:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
habe 1 haste skype? o.o
Old 01/15/2014, 17:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 579/0/0
Wenn du mir sagst was das ist :P
Old 01/15/2014, 17:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 700
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezy' View Post
Wenn du mir sagst was das ist :P
Geh in den Infestation Marketplace unter Schlagwaffen und Scrolle ganz runter. Das ist ein Werkzeug für den Stronghold server
Old 01/15/2014, 20:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 579/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by K0nMaDx5 View Post
Geh in den Infestation Marketplace unter Schlagwaffen und Scrolle ganz runter. Das ist ein Werkzeug für den Stronghold server
Danke ^^
Old 01/15/2014, 21:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hätte immernoch 5
Old 01/17/2014, 15:12   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by {V.I.P} View Post
Push
Sind grade im Angebot... Aber wenn du dir selber keine kaufen möchtest kann ich dir 10 x Premium Harvesting Tools anbieten..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Meine Snipes für deine Harvesting Tool's
01/11/2014 - Infestation Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Community, Ich biete euch : AWM, M107 oder Vss. 100% Full oder Leer je nach Angebot. Suche : Harvesting Tool's Infos zum Trade: Getradet wird in Blue Ridge Settlement über denn In-Game Handel Grüße
[Guide] Harvesting
07/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
1. When can I learn to harvest? As soon as you hit level 20 you are eligible to learn how to harvest the first nodes. 2. Where can I learn to harvest? As an Aquilonian you leave Tortage and are shipped to Old Tarantia. Take the East Gate and Follow the wooden wall all the way to the dead end. Speak with Wagonneer Mycus . Once in the Wild Lands take the road North in Tesso and travel up to the Outcast Camp. Over a slight incline to the upper left of the village near a small...
What about an auto harvesting bot?
03/15/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Something like: - place the char into a high spawning harvesteable - start the bot - he harvest everything and the wait for the new spawns checking every 5 secs or every 10 secs if there's a new harvesteable to get ;) This would make the happyness for every crafter or newbie crafter (like me xD) In every case, thx for all of the work on aggrobot and ZPWBOT ;) F4Bz
Harvesting Exploit
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Lately I've been harvesting and when I see other people come up or i see a node way out of reach above me or in an area that will not let me harvest. I click on one node to start harvesting it and then click the other one or tab to it and it continues to harvest from the node that i clicked on, not the one that I started from. I find this extremly useful in harvesting in the T6 Croc caves. This does not work on different types of nodes though .. aka harvesting vs mining.. doesnt...
Looking for harvesting bot
09/29/2005 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
hi i am looking for a harvesting bot but i dont found on.. could you help me to get one? and there are a little bit comlicated, so i need one with easy use function... ok thank you!!!