Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap warz accounts

Discussion on Cheap warz accounts within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap warz accounts

want to sell 2 warz accounts full legit full access to emails +Global inventory
legit accounts = 8-10 euro per 1
brute forced = 70c(euro) per 1
global inventory = 6 euro
aim junkies = 4.50 euro

selling it all for 10-12 euro add me on skype tonymtonym6
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP WARZ/INFESTATION: SS ACCOUNTS 1,5$/1€
01/01/2015 - Infestation Trading - 53 Replies
Hello everyone! Today i sell many warz/infestation: ss accounts. My price is very good, and if you buy acc with bulk, they price go down. I sell only email and password. You can login with them and play game. Prices: 1 account - 1,5$/1€/50e*gold 10 accounts - 15$/10€/500e*gold If you want buy more, contact with me and we talk about price. Terms of Use:
[WTB] Warz accounts cheap!
11/03/2013 - Infestation Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I would like to buy some cheap warz accounts, PM me if u got some spares
[Selling] Cheap WarZ / Infestation Accounts!
11/02/2013 - Infestation Trading - 1 Replies
Selling WarZ / Infestation Accounts! 1,50 US Dollar Each If You're Interested Add Me On Skype: kevin.tran30 The Accounts Are Unchecked So They Can Contain Weapons Or GC!
Warz/ Infectation Accounts Shop Cheap
08/01/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im new to these forums but plan on staying around for a long time. quickest way to get a hold of me is to add me on skype "virtualgoods-esp" , if you pm me on tm it can take a while for me to respond. Most of my account have stuff on it *random amounts of gc, backpacks, guns, etc ) Thank you all who viewed my thread, i hope i get to meet you Deals Up to 2 accounts = 3€ each Up to 9 accounts = 2,5€ each up to 19 accounts = 2€ each 20+ accounts = 1.50€ each All payments by PayPal