Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching pistols

Discussion on Searching pistols within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching pistols

Hey guys,

im searching full ammo pistols.

I buy 100x

pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Black Ops II Armes max + Camos unlocker v37 (Pistols)
09/09/2013 - Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Sup! Information: Weapon max + Camos unlocker v.37 V37 Importent: Go To Barracks At Your Own Risk Credits : @kendoyavuz
« Selling PRO A.v.a Account - Almost Major - 63 Weapons - 9 Pistols »
06/02/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling my A.v.a account, I've made many threads on many forums, but I couldn't sell it. So I'll just try it here, I quit A.v.a and I uninstalled after that, and I thought that I could sell my account here for alot of money! -- Price You can start offering from €90 Euro - PaySafeCard or PayPal IF YOU OFFER MORE THAN €100 WE GOT A DEAL! Stats
Selling AVA account 46 GUNS and 8 perm pistols
08/01/2012 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 10 Replies
First of all if you want to buy this account you will have to go first because last time i got scammed don`t want it with this account!!!! make ur bit in this thread please i will respond as soon as possible and if we make the deal we will do it trough msn (ebuddy) i ONLY ACCEPT PAYSAFECARDS lvl: Second Lieutenant 2nd class Wins/Losses: Normal NOT FARMED (I DIDN`T FARM MY RANK) i don`t know the wins losses sorry but if u want to know them just ask and i will tell you to lazy to check. ...
[How To] Scope using pistols/knife/grenades
06/17/2010 - Soldier Front - 16 Replies
YouTube - How to scope with a pistol Credits to: snoopydoggydog - for the video... requirements: Sniper Rifle Fingers I use this technique every time my PSG only have 1 bullet left...
shotguns...or pistols???
04/05/2009 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
guys patulong d kasi ako makapili sa benelli m1 at remington or baka magpistol n lng b ako???aling pistol???...:p :mofo::D:handsdown::pimp::bandit: