Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Infestation Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need a key or atleast a ip of some private server

Discussion on I need a key or atleast a ip of some private server within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need a key or atleast a ip of some private server

can someone please give me one cd key for war z i so want to play it but i cant buy it :/ so if anyone can give me one :P
Old 03/27/2013, 21:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im pretty sure, no one will give you 1 for free.
And the game doesnt have a "CD" you have to buy it on the homepage, and dont tell me you cant buy it, there +300 ways to buy it -__-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT LoL Acc for atleast 30/50 GW Acc
06/19/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, as title says ill give my REALLY good LoL Account for your atleast 30/50 GW1 Account which i can link to my GW2 Account. Im talking about this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1888364-wts-really-good-lol-acc-70-skins-al l-champs.html LoL Account! Only per Middleman!
One more bug atleast for archers.
01/15/2012 - Archlord - 6 Replies
So I noticed one more bug. When I die I lose more than 1k mana points, which wont come back after I revive. So I must relog to get my mana back.
B> Wat-War-Wat [lvl 130 atleast or 125+]
05/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
post here ur details and stuff and how much u want for it. or add me to msn and talk to me there [email protected]
can u atleast tell me if i did it right
05/19/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey guys i am new at this dont know what i am doin i been reading about vachacking for about 5 hours now so i down load this file and name it like hack file and put the file in the data ara in the 2moons thing and i made a back up file for the old data.pak and save it and then i delected it and i go to log in and then i get ? ?? as the gamegruad loads up i look everywhere how to fix it cant figure out how lol but did i atleast do the file thing right i hope i did this is what i did right...