Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarZ Shops - Make $$$

Discussion on WarZ Shops - Make $$$ within the Infestation Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WarZ Shops - Make $$$

Make money with your war z shop today!

A new site for creating and managing your own has been launched. I thought I would mention it here. It costs $5/Month for a professional shop but if you sign up now it's free.
You still promote your shop on any forums it just makes the process easier.

Here are some of the .

First 10 shops will be Free so sign up if you like.

PS - If this isn't the right section to post this in sorry, however it does relate to the marketplace since it is a network of War Z shops and will be used for players shops on here as well)
Old 01/08/2013, 16:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 277
Do you what "Backlinks" are ??
So ... !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do i make the shops apear
04/27/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
How do I make the shops apear? This is my story: I have hosted my metin2 server at a firm and they installd a server on my freebsd 8.2 vds but at first I cannt change thew shops and now they do not open ..... how do i make that? i have changed in navicat and i give reboot but they do not change but yeasterday the server stops by it self and now just the Skill teachers are implemeted, since yesterday the shops do not apear
[Release]Erneuerte Shops - Mehrere Shops auf einander![Erleichterung]
03/31/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 124 Replies
Hallo und herzlich Willkommen zu meinem neuen Release! Ich hatte in letzter Zeit viel Gelegenheit mich mit meinem Server zu beschäftigen und darum kann ich euch jetzt um diese Arbeit erleichtern. Quests -MB.quest eingefügt -Dame.quest eingefügt -Waffen_Rusten.quest eingefügt Hier die Pics: