Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

15 games with a friend for the genji skin

Discussion on 15 games with a friend for the genji skin within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
15 games with a friend for the genji skin

hello i am looking for someone who plays the 15 games on my accoutn for the genji skin, but beware u need a friend to do this
Old 12/29/2016, 09:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
ad me on battle.net ( Oursgarou#2299) 2:00 every game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Low-leveled NA account with Nihon Genji skin
01/04/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies
Must have the Nihon Genji skin. PM me for Skype where we can discuss further. Thanks :^)
[Selling] Oni Genji Skin 8$
11/27/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I want to offer my services to open Oni Genji skin for lazy people. My Price: 8$ Payment: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Payza, Perfect Money. Skype: kosmas720
[Selling] Oni Genji - 10$
11/26/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I want to offer my services to open Oni Genji skin for lazy people. Price: 10$ per acc Payment: Paypal Skype: szjnzr
Gratis Genji-Skin abstauben
11/24/2016 - Overwatch - 11 Replies
Tagchen Spieler, ab dem 15 November habt ihr bis zum 4. Januar Zeit mindestens 15 Spiele (Co-op, gegen die K.I., Schnellsuche, ungewertete Teamwahl oder gewertete Spiele) in Heroes of the Storm zu absolvieren. Das wichtige hierbei ist es dass ihr es mit einem oder mehreren Freunden spielen müsst da es sonst nicht zählt. http://i.epvpimg.com/0m6ke.jpg Als Belohnung bekommt ihr dann den Oni-Genji Skin, das Oni-Genji Portrait und das dazugehörige Spray in Overwatch gutgeschrieben. Nebenbei...
Why can't i gift a skin on sale to my friend?
01/16/2016 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
I would like to gift Ironscale Shyvana to my friend, its on sale now for only 375RP. I have enough RP, and he own Shyvana. Why I type the name Shyvana to the search bar nothing appears. What's the problem?