Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Placement games by TOP30 Grand Master

Discussion on Placement games by TOP30 Grand Master within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Placement games by TOP30 Grand Master

Hey !
I'm top30 GM on eu server (boost both EU and NA).
I search for some people to being boosted by me.Price of my job will not be as high as boosting services couse i dont need to pay for website and stuff like that,so if u want to get cheaper and being boosted by top GM player contact me via Skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ♦♦SEASON6♦♦Placement games! > Cheap Master tier booster ♦100+ TBM
01/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Placement Games Season6 PRICES! This is a new topic. Special for the new season placements! U can check my other topics for previous eloboost jobs etc! I guarantee atleast 8/10 wins. I'll duoQ all games with a friend of my(also master+) to keep the winrate high:) I'll do all the jobs myself (Dont let boosters work for me. So i guarantee good games!) Bronze/Unranked/Silver = 20 EURO Gold = 25 EURO
[Buying] 10 Placement Games EUW (S4: Master) - Paying with Paypal
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, i need asap 10 wins placement boost, s4 the account was master. Its important to finish this in 24 hours! I will pay more than the usual market prices, but youneed to gurantee me 24 hours. Write me here or via pm.
[Buying] Dia1/Master/Challengerbooster for Placement
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey, EUW 8/10 win guarantee more via PM i would pay with paypal
[Buying] LF Challenger/Master Player for Placement´s
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for a good player (Challenger/Master) for doing my 10 Placement games in future. My Division is Diamond V with normal MMR. Please pm me or just hit me up in this thread because im not avaible in Skype atm. I am also looking, after placements games, for a boost to Diamond (Prefer main Adc´s) EUW
[Selling] Ownaboost - Placement games package (10 games+1win extra) 30€
01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Ownaboost in your service for the placement games. PRICE: 30€ What do you get for 30€? I play your first 10 placement games. Guaranteed to be placed in Gold atleast. 1 extra win after the placement games for greater MMR.