Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Heroes of the Storm Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOTS - Leveling and Boosting - Cheap, fast, reliable and trusted.

Discussion on HOTS - Leveling and Boosting - Cheap, fast, reliable and trusted. within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HOTS - Leveling and Boosting - Cheap, fast, reliable and trusted.

About this service:

We're a group of friends who have played online together for years, especially Heroes of the Storm.
We are ranked mostly Rank 1, and have extended knowledge of the game, and we can play basically all heroes.
You must of course fullfill the requirements to enter, if you want to get boosted.

What we offer:

- Powerleveling: Level 30 - $20
- Powerleveling: Level 40 - $30

Placement matches:

20 placement matches: $30

Rank boosting:

50-40 - $1 Per rank
40-30 - $2 Per rank
30-20 - $3 Per rank
20-10 - $4 Per rank
10-01 - $5 Per rank

Contact us via skype for more details, and for the services listed.

- Powerleveling
- Placement matches
- Rank boosting
- We also offer coaching.

What you can expect:

Fast, safe and reliable powerleveling and boosting to your desired ranks. Our dedicated players will
start on your account immediately.

The person that is boosting your account can be located in EU, NA or select countries.
At request, we can use a VPN / Proxy to boost your account, and mask ip.
The customer can log into the account while the boost is ongoing, if we are notified ahead of time.
We'll update you regularly on the progress on your account.

Please note: Do not log in to the account and use it while the boosters are working unless notified ahead of time.

Accepted payment methods:

amazon eu gift card

Alternative payment methods can be discussed over skype.

Please add us on skype if you are interested:

basedboosting

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO Boosting - Trusted service - Fast & Reliable - Cheap prices
05/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello everyone, VIRTUOZAUR here again, some of you might remember me from my previous boosting service that I've created a year ago, some of you might have even used it. But to you guys that haven't seen or heard about me, I'm a dedicated League of Legends player that plays on a proper good level. I am currently Diamond 1 on EUNE alongside with my friend that is Master on EUNE. We both decided that we would prefer to boost other people to help them climb and make them happy instead of trying to...
[Selling] HOTS - Leveling and Boosting - Cheap, fast, reliable and trusted.
03/13/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: basedjoshua95 About this service: We're a group of friends who have played online together for years, especially Heroes of the Storm. We are ranked mostly Rank 1, and have extended knowledge of the game, and we can play basically all heroes. You must of course fullfill the requirements to enter, if you want to get boosted. What we offer:
[Selling] [WTS] Puppylisk's CS:GO Boosting Service / CHEAP / FAST / RELIABLE / TRUSTED
04/23/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm puppylisk, a Grandmaster Starcraft Booster, High Diamond 1 League of Legends Booster and now going to start to expand to CS:GO Boosting. Currently I'm ranked Supreme Master First Class and this is without any cheats, I used to play CSS competitively ^^ Here is my SC2/LoL Boosting Thread: http://www.************/forum/services/84381-trust ed-cheap-fast-sc2-lol-boosting-up-gm-diamond-all-s ervers.html Payment Info: Accepted Payments: Keys ($2.50); Paypal, Skins (Equiv of the...
Reliable NA Boosting Services, Cheap, Fast & Trusted
10/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I am offering a service to boost your account. I have been platinum in season 1 and diamond in season 2, and have a lot of experience in ranked. starting my self around 1900 elo early season 1 and bringing myself to diamond season 2. I have done elo jobs in the past for some people that requested it, but I rarely post on forums. I will not be touching your RP or IP unless told to by the account owner, I will not message anyone on your friendslist, and will rarely talk in chat unless...