Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Team Ranked Placement Matches

Discussion on [WTB] Team Ranked Placement Matches within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Team Ranked Placement Matches

Looking for a boosting team for Ranked team matches!

PM me with informations and price.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 10 placement matches - account never ranked anywhere
03/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
hi guys, im looking for someone who could do 10 placement matches for me. the account has never played ranked before, so it should be kinda easy for you. pm me or add me skype or offer your prices below. thanks alot.
[Buying] Placement matches in S4
01/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi I am currently PlatV and I am looking for someone to do my placement matches in S4. I only want trusted people, with a decent amount of TBM. Please go lower than 50€, since I've seen a lot of people offering placement matches for that money, but I don't have that much money to spend.
[Buying] 3vs3 team placement matches (5 victories)
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
We can play together with one of your friends.. i just need 5 certain victories.. Just write your offer here, with your contact
Ranked Placement Matches
07/12/2013 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hey, ich smurfe gerade ein wenig zusammen mit nem Kumpel (wie spielen beide den gleichen Account. Sind gerade lvl 20). Wenn wir diesen Account auf LvL 30 haben würde er die 10 Placementmatches machen ( er ist Diamond 3). Jedoch wissen wir beide nicht in welcher Liga, Division wir landen würden angenommen wir gewinnen alle 10. Könnte mir jemand sagen, wo wir bei 10 Wins sein würden? Mfg.
WTS Silver Ranked Account (with 800 ranked matches)
04/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to sell an account once again, Accounts infos : LVL 30 Normal wins : 530 Ranked wins : 394 (Silver ranked s1 with 218) Champions : 65