Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU]linklinks Rank-/MMR boosting CHEAP

Discussion on [EU]linklinks Rank-/MMR boosting CHEAP within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6
[EU]linklinks Rank-/MMR boosting CHEAP

Hello epvp community

I'm offering Rank and MMR boosts in EU.

About me:

I'm an 21 old german gamer and longtime epvp member. I played League of Legends at a high soloque level in season 1 and 2 and played competitive in other games for international and national organisations. Since February I play Heroes of the storm and have 3 rank 1 Accounts.

Rank1 proof:

Service:

Im offering (soloque)boost up to rank 1 and/or 3k MMR (at the start, because after 3k it would probably be to expensive because of the afford).

Im always trying to be as cheap as possible, since im doing this mostly for the fun I have playing this game.

Prizes(PAYPAL):

Rankboosting:

rank 50-30: 50 cent per division
rank 30-20: 75 cent per division
rank 20-10: 1 Euro per division
rank 10-1: 1,25 Euro per division

Package: offering discounts for bigger orders

MMR boosting:

Prize depends on how many games have been played. Just pn me with ur hotslogs and how many MMR you want and I will make you an offer.

Leveling service:

1-10: 2.5 Euro
10-20: 5 Euro
20-30: 7.5 Euro
30-40: 12.5 Euro

Thanks for reading. Feel free to pm me when you are interessted and dont forget to leave ur skype addy : )

Greetings.
Old 05/07/2015, 18:04   #2

elite*gold: 6
push. Jetzt auch mit powerleveling : ).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] CS:GO Cheap Rank Boosting (without hacks)
04/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Rank boosting from Silver I to MGE Add me on steam to discuss about the price :) Steam Community :: Theoerix. <--- Everytime Online
[Selling] CS:GO - Rank Boosting up to MG1 (starting - extremely cheap)
04/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Guys, I enjoy playing CS:GO lately and me and my friend got bored playing at higher rank and want to start boosting. I do not really have exact prices (skins, keys, paypal) so its all about agreement. skype: vodafonnn Add me on skype or post here and we can discuss. And because we are just starting we can do some free boost for reputation of course. Peace.
[Selling] [CHEAP] CS:GO Rank Boosting
02/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone As you see, i offer a CS:GO Rank Boosting Service. I will be using cheats, i have a Unique private version. I will be playing with a 'Overwatch' ByPass & the hack is ofcourse 100% VAC Undetected. Every match 100% win. • Pricing: - 1 win: €0.50 - 5 wins: €3 - 10 wins €6
[Selling] CS:GO Rank Boosting [CHEAP,FAST & SAFE]
10/23/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
CS:GO Rank Boosting -NO cheats/hacks -100% Legit -Supreme master / Global Elite players 10 First games (promotion): 25€ or 20 keys
[Selling] Cheap Hearthstone Rank boosting
08/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys. I'm going to start boosting people in constructed. It doesn't matter what card you have, it just could affect the speed. I know this is my first posting on the site, but is isn't scam! I got legend the last 2 seasons ( can proof screenshots if you add me on skype ) so even boosting to legend won't be a problem. Normal prices: Rank 25 - 20 = 1€ per rank Rank 19 - 15 = 2€ per rank