Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heroes Of The Storm Account!

Discussion on Heroes Of The Storm Account! within the Heroes of the Storm Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heroes Of The Storm Account!

Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night

Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks

Old 03/15/2014, 23:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 544
second thread... still the same scam

[21:28:25] hyper burrito: dude
[21:28:34] hyper burrito: listen I have 20 people trying to talk to me
[21:28:41] hyper burrito: we can make a deal or not
[21:28:56] dullet86: we have a deal
[21:28:59] dullet86: 80 and u go first
[21:29:01] dullet86: easy way
[21:29:03] hyper burrito: lol
[21:29:08] hyper burrito: send half first
[21:29:12] hyper burrito: then ig give account
[21:29:20] hyper burrito: then you send other half
[21:29:30] dullet86: u got no rep, nothing...
[21:29:32] hyper burrito: youre scared
[21:29:36] hyper burrito: idiot

so everyone can make his own decision
Closed Thread

Tags
heroes of the storm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Battle.net account
03/18/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Registered like 45-50 accounts, got 1, but i dont like it, doesnt feel like other mobas. Servers are US but i tried to play from Hungary, i have a normal internet, and had 40ms, so its fine for EU too. Price is 30 Dota 2 keys, or 48€ PayPal. Message me if interested
[Selling] Heroes Of The Storm Account!
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys First off I would like to mention that if you see any post of people selling Heroes of the storm keys theyre fake Because first off they are not giving the game out as a key anymore theyre doing it as adding it to your account just how they did to mines last night Anyways back to the point Im selling my Battle.net account that has Heroes of the storm on it so im just going to sell it please contact me at my skype for more info and PAYPAL ONLY thanks Skype: Hyper.Burrito
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA account
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
i sell heroes of the storm alpha account with all proofs i accept midleman if you pay the fees paysafecart method i send proofs i wont go 1st skype [email protected] new price 100euros cause...
[Selling] Heroes of the Storm Account!
03/15/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 2 Replies
Hello fellow elitepvpers! Yesterday I received Heroes of the Storm in my battle.net account and was surprised to see it there! :D But unfortunately my computer does not have the appropriate hardware to run this beautiful game :(. So I will be selling this Heroes of the Storm account to anyone who is interested PAYPAL ONLY! If interested add my Skype ( bartledoo.bartledoo)
[Selling] HEROES OF THE STORM ALPHA account
03/14/2014 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 1 Replies
i sell heroes of the storm alpha account with all proofs i accept midleman if you pay the fees paysafecart method i send proofs i wont go 1st skype [email protected] new price 60euros cause many users said me 125euros its much so 60euros its enought and cant be more down gg