Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Two HoN beta keys!

Discussion on Two HoN beta keys! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/19/2010, 14:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
beta keys

i want hon beta keys
plzzzzz give me some
Old 03/19/2010, 15:12   #17

im form Philippines can you send me bate keys i will really appreciate if you give me just one please.......

Old 03/19/2010, 16:11   #18

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by bansnoob View Post
Hi, I've been desperately searching for HON beta keys 7hrs a day hoping some kind person would give me some. But how unlucky I was hoping for some invites, clicking for some URS(which only advertises their Site), and giving some emails. I thought I will get beta key yesterday, someone told me to add him in YM but when we chatted/negotiated, he was giving HON beta key in exchange for something. So I hope you must be the one to give me. I am hopping to try thing game out since comments say that It's better.

Gmail :

Please let me be the one to receive the last key.
Invitation has been sent to you.
Check your mail.

Reason why him?
He wrote actually a good reason...

Others,don't worry,there'll be more invites later :P
I'll give them all away,you've got my word but first I need to receive next 3 invites.
Old 03/20/2010, 10:17   #19

Smile

is this still functional?

i dont have beta keys yet... its been months that i've been looking and trying lots of what other posts say...

ive been seeing lots of users and i kinda envy them when they play because it excites me a lot, i want to try but i dont have an account... i have the client but i couldn't get in... i really want to play HON... funny thing is that, i get dreams that im already playing it, how pathetic...

im jeff, pls. give me if you have one...

thanks!
Old 03/25/2010, 05:34   #20

i want to be pro. of HON im a pro. of dota so ill try to play..HON
Old 04/05/2010, 12:59   #21

Thumbs up thanks

i want to plate it becaouse i love playing dota in 3D nag i love it
Old 04/06/2010, 12:12   #22

i would like to beg for HoN beta keys...because i tried searching google...i tried searching in yahoo...i also tried in other websites which show unnecessary searches....i wanted to play HoN because its a really good game...dota in 3d...thanks in advance or consideration...

here mine:
Old 04/06/2010, 16:50   #23

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by throne091 View Post
i would like to beg for HoN beta keys...because i tried searching google...i tried searching in yahoo...i also tried in other websites which show unnecessary searches....i wanted to play HoN because its a really good game...dota in 3d...thanks in advance or consideration...

here mine:

you dont need beta keys to register anymore its open beta.. just go to that site and u will beable to register and dl client n ****
Closed Thread