Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Andromeda "Let them feel my roam!"

Discussion on [Guide] Andromeda "Let them feel my roam!" within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Andromeda "Let them feel my roam!"

• - Andromeda: Let them feel my roam! -

Firstly, thanks for viewing this guide. I want you to know that any hero can be played by any style, either if that style is proper or not.

In this guide, I will let you know how Andromeda is a really really useful team hero and with the right combination it touches the perfection .

Anyways let's see her spells, followed by a comment.

- Spell Explanation -

As we can see, the cast time is most like instant and the nuke + stun makes it an incredible skill.

• Can be used for: Roaming, Harassing the enemy (Mana cost + Nuke is pretty okayish), Kite-Chase (Stun, hit, move forward to win some range for chasing by your hero's quick-hit animation, hit, move forward, Stun wears off, chase, Stun, hit, move forward, hit, move forward, and so on.), Disabling the enemy for 1.75 seconds.

This is probably one of the BEST spells which makes her a really good hero for roaming(=Will explain later on).

• Can be used for: Roaming(Incredible, wide range - AOE, which makes it suitable for - Armoring the enemy and make him weak => Easy to get killed), Harassing the enemy.

This is a useless spell for roaming, since the it's a late-like spell.

• Can be used for: Late gaming.

A useful spell for teamfights. You can swap someone while you are near your teammates but be aware his location - you might get killed easily If you are playing versus humans.

• Can be used for: Roaming, solo killing in public games.

- Skill Build -

Level 1: Comet
    Level 2: Aurora
    Level 3: Comet
    Level 4: Aurora
    Level 5: Comet
    Level 6: Void Rip
    Level 7: Comet
    Level 8: Aurora
    Level 9: Aurora
    Level 10: Stats (Yes, since you roam)
    Level 11: Void Rip
    Level 12: Stats
    Level 13: Dimensional Link
    Level 14: Dimensional Link
    Level 15: Dimensional Link
    Level 16: Void Rip
    Level 17: Dimensional Link
    Level 18+: Stats

- The role of the hero / Equiptment / Warding -

Andromeda's main and only role is to GANG. That means she needs to be equipped with a bottle and run from lane to lane using the Aurora and then comet in order to disable the enemy and with the help of your teammate(s) eventually kill him. Andromeda doesn't need to get the kills, the carry - late game hero has to get the kills in order to farm fast enough and win the game. Her build is based on her role.

For starters get:

• x2 Runes of Blight (x6)
  • A courier OR a set of wards => You have to get one of these. If any of your allies gets a courier then you should get a set of wards. If not, then get a courier and after some time start getting wards. If you have no intelligence hero who could support with you then you should do constant warding, at runes and defensive/offensive - choose which suits you most. ///
  • x3 Minor Totem(s)

Later on your slots should always look like that:

By doing that, the team-play and the general game-play of your team will increase and you will see how easy it is to win a game.

Thank you & have fun roaming!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/10/2009, 23:18   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
You forgot to mention that Aurora is also useful for scouting, since the skill reveals everything on it's path and it has a very short cooldown, yet not a very high range but still useful.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2009, 22:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
You forgot to mention that Aurora is also useful for scouting, since the skill reveals everything on it's path and it has a very short cooldown, yet not a very high range but still useful.
Yes, indeed.
Old 04/14/2012, 16:06   #4

update this