Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hon ACC LEGACY CHEAP ON EBAY!

Discussion on Hon ACC LEGACY CHEAP ON EBAY! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hon ACC LEGACY CHEAP ON EBAY!

Legacy Hon details on ebay

Only 35$ for now!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAP hon legacy account
04/28/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
selling my cheap legacy account. I have another account I'm using so I dont need this. selling it for $30 CAD. you can play mmr, only 3 leaves. you can always reset stats and change name anyway. contact me at [email protected]
HoN legacy accounts. Cheap.
04/19/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
Me and my friends quit playing HoN. So, there is a lot of HoN legacy accounts for sale. Prices are not high. Accs have high MMR and a lot of gold avatars in the vault. Accaunt N: MMR\PSR: 1550+\1600+ Gold Coins: 19 Silver Coins: 1056 Gold Avatars: Leprechaun Blacksmith, Professor Repulsor, Bunny Predator, Gladius Beardicus Limited Avatars: Jollywood, Christmas Keeper. And a lot of ordinary alt avats, symbols and flags available.
Looking for cheap legacy account
12/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Hi! I´m looking for a cheap legacy account. Pls pm me. Thanks I can pay with paypal/paysafecard.
(WTS) HoN Legacy Account Cheap
10/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Its a simple Legacy Account with a Custom Account Icon (R Key) and some other stuff. Bombardier Avatar Flint Avatar Rainbow Rampage PSR = 1400 About 300 games (mostly pub)
Selling Hon legacy gold shield 1850+ MMR account on Ebay
08/08/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
Heroes Of Newerth Gold Shielded Legacy Account | eBay get r done. :D