Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QUESTION ABOUT HERO BUY !

Discussion on QUESTION ABOUT HERO BUY ! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question QUESTION ABOUT HERO BUY !

Hey Guys,
I'm new in HoN play it 5days now but i really like it <3
Now i gonna pay 10$ and go buy some hero
Now my questions
What is a good choice for Newbies?
What is your fav Hero?
I dont have idea what kind of hero i like so just answer this 2 questions pls =)
thx <3 :
Old 06/05/2012, 21:44   #2

Every hero is different and has its own playstyle. Play the game for a while, let a few weeks go by where it changes free characters and you'll be able to play and see which you like.

Its not about good choice for newbies, more of what you like.

i play situationally based off of what other people need.
Lots of carries I play support, Vice versa.
Old 06/07/2012, 17:50   #3

Some "easy" heroes are:

Magmus (Support), Armadon (Tank), Moraxus (Tank), Witchslayer(Support), Deadwood (Carrry/Tank), Emerald Warden (Carry)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NEW HERO DUNGEON(MAGIC LABYRINTH) AND INFORMATION ABOUT HERO SHOP PRICES]
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVj8C1s2xSE&fea ture=player_embedded Some information…. -New Hero Dungeon (Magic Labyrinth) -Level requirement is 80 -Ther was an update for heroes that fixes stats. However this dungeon stats are not fixed. -When you clear first 10 floors, you get 1 hero coin -When you clear up to the 20th floor, you get 2 hero coins
A simple question about Hero Dungeon
01/09/2011 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies
Is it possible to do the glitch and get the crest dropped? Please do not talk about the glitch a simple yes or no would be helpful. Thank you.
Hero Online Question
11/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Whats you know they reached New Event Items, and probably will remain for some time, I play the male rod, form of event box comes out a Rod. and do not know whether I should add a skill point Skille intended for Rod How do you advise me?
[QUESTION] is it possible to change normal weapon's to intense,hero,relic or leon's
06/04/2008 - RF Online - 9 Replies
i tried changing the hex values using CE but only the text color changes, anyone knows how can i make this work in CE or WPE... so that i can use normal upgraders i mean the lucky normal upgraders because i want to use an ignorance upgrader to relic or hero or leon weapon... i tried this but not working in CE... anyone knows the packets in WPe much appreciated if you reply... tnxz