Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 04:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Heroes of Newerth Gold Coins Generator [Approved+Working]

This is a discussion on Heroes of Newerth Gold Coins Generator [Approved+Working] within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category; Hello Epvp Hon Players, I found this working application for hon,It generates working code for hon gold coins and redeem ...

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 10:00   #1
Botting Forever

Heroes of Newerth Gold Coins Generator [Approved+Working]

Hello Epvp Hon Players,
I found this working application for hon,It generates working code for hon gold coins and redeem it automatically...It just needs your account name not pass,I tested this and it is 100% working without any problems and im generating daily gold for my account and my account now has all alt avaters including jade giant pebbles...My work was to share,Its upto you now that you use it or not,Im not forcing it...
With the Hon Gold Coins Generator, You can generate any random pack of Gold Coins listed below per day free of cost.The reason why we made it limit to only 1 chance per day is that the users cannot spam on the generator and get the server overloaded.We ensure you that you will get any one of the pack depending on your luck on a particular day but we must enlist the percentage ratios of how the packs can be yours, please look below:
1. 420 Gold Coins Pack 90%
2. 1575 Gold Coins Pack 7%
3. 2415 Gold Coins Pack 3%

As far as i know,I have got 3 times 420 and 1 time 1575 one...I have tested it on my main account 1 month ago and my account is still safe,Means that this is 100% safe....

Here is the virustotal scan to ensure that this product is Virus-Free

Stop paying money to s2,And be smart Think twice use this generator
Edit 1:
Ok so the developer has given me the permission to promote his product and i am doing it here on epvp....
Heres the link to the website,download link is inside the website : *Link removed*
Edit 2:
Following things will be planned next month:
1. This generator will be paid,A small one time fee.
2. I will be the trusted reseller of this gold generator here on epvp...
3. This is the information i know right now about this generator...If i got any other information i will update this post.

Last edited by Muddy Waters; 05-28-2012 at 16:50.
Old 05-20-2012, 13:30   #2
Troller©

Link maybe?
Old 05-21-2012, 13:48   #3

reporting this is hacking account
Old 05-21-2012, 23:45   #4

Link maybe x)?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:36   #5
Botting Forever

Sorry guys,Link has been added...I have to first take the permission from the developer of this bot in order to promote his product...
Old 05-22-2012, 15:44   #6

Waiting for confirmation that this works
Old 05-23-2012, 11:27   #7

Just tried it. So far, there are no malware or virus on the file & trying to downoad it is a pain (you have to do a survey to download it and another to get the pw for extracting the file). I've typed in my account name and it's been an hour since I have yet to receive these gold coins. Tried again just to be sure and strangely, there doesn't seem to be any confirmation on how I should wait another day to try again. I'll try waiting some more but as of now, this doesn't seem to work.
Old 05-23-2012, 16:53   #8
Botting Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drik View Post
Just tried it. So far, there are no malware or virus on the file & trying to downoad it is a pain (you have to do a survey to download it and another to get the pw for extracting the file). I've typed in my account name and it's been an hour since I have yet to receive these gold coins. Tried again just to be sure and strangely, there doesn't seem to be any confirmation on how I should wait another day to try again. I'll try waiting some more but as of now, this doesn't seem to work.
hello,
I asked the developer that whats the problem,I myself is not getting any gold....My main account with now have 5349+ gold is not getting gold coins anymore....Developer is working on the fix and it will start to work again...Therefore i will update the post when it will again start working..
Regards
Old 05-24-2012, 23:32   #9

this looks like fake lol
Old 05-28-2012, 12:14   #10

someone test it plox.
Closed Thread