Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 20:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP hon legacy account

Discussion on CHEAP hon legacy account within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP hon legacy account

selling my cheap legacy account. I have another account I'm using so I dont need this. selling it for $30 CAD.
you can play mmr, only 3 leaves. you can always reset stats and change name anyway. contact me at
Old 04/28/2012, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
more dets pls!!

Tags
$30, cheap, hon, legacy, legacy account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2x HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]
04/14/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Ok, so i got 2 HoN Legacy acocunts to sell, one of them is round 1550mmr and the other is arond 1615 Those who are interested PM me for more info and how much you are offering me for an account or both; if you buy both there will be a discount. :pimp:
1600 mmr HoN Legacy account!Cheap - 20$
02/15/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
Account used to be 1800 mmr + and it comes with: Taunt: -Normal taunt Account Icons: -Not a Smurf -Tiger Blood Symbols:
Looking for cheap legacy account
12/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Hi! I´m looking for a cheap legacy account. Pls pm me. Thanks I can pay with paypal/paysafecard.
(WTS) HoN Legacy Account Cheap
10/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Its a simple Legacy Account with a Custom Account Icon (R Key) and some other stuff. Bombardier Avatar Flint Avatar Rainbow Rampage PSR = 1400 About 300 games (mostly pub)
WTS HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]
09/16/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 6 Replies
Hi, I quited HoN some time ago and im selling all other accounts I have besides my main which i will keep. So i have 1 account remaining... Short account description: -few games played(ofc) -has quite some alt avatars -also some coins left The price is 30$