Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2x HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]

Discussion on WTS 2x HoN Legacy account [CHEAP] within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 2x HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]

Ok, so i got 2 HoN Legacy acocunts to sell, one of them is round 1550mmr and the other is arond 1615

Those who are interested PM me for more info and how much you are offering me for an account or both; if you buy both there will be a discount.
Old 12/04/2011, 17:13   #2

I just want one, how much ?
Old 12/06/2011, 21:00   #3

I can buy one but my friend thinks to buy too how much.skype:dual_demon i am very interested if only there is middleman!
Old 01/07/2012, 11:26   #4

Don't trust this user,he is a scammer
Old 04/14/2012, 16:03   #5

Aww scammer again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for cheap legacy account
12/21/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
Hi! I´m looking for a cheap legacy account. Pls pm me. Thanks I can pay with paypal/paysafecard.
Cheap HoN New-ish Legacy Account For Sale!
10/31/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
So I bought HoN for my brother JUST before it went F2P, he hates it (I think its because he sucks at it lol) and wants to just wait for DoTA2 and play LoL in the mean time. so I said I would sell it for him. So I thought I would sell his account to someone who will actually play on it so yeah. The account is just barebones barley any coins or anything no custom avatars or announcer voices. The rating is VERY close to the base 1500 so the account is just like new. Screenshot: ...
(WTS) HoN Legacy Account Cheap
10/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Its a simple Legacy Account with a Custom Account Icon (R Key) and some other stuff. Bombardier Avatar Flint Avatar Rainbow Rampage PSR = 1400 About 300 games (mostly pub)
WTS HoN Legacy account [CHEAP]
09/16/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 6 Replies
Hi, I quited HoN some time ago and im selling all other accounts I have besides my main which i will keep. So i have 1 account remaining... Short account description: -few games played(ofc) -has quite some alt avatars -also some coins left The price is 30$