Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>HON Legacy Account bought in closed BETA

Discussion on S>HON Legacy Account bought in closed BETA within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>HON Legacy Account bought in closed BETA

Hi everyone. I used to be a semi-professional HON player for the Aus scene but have now moved onto bigger things. Am currently contemplating selling my legacy account to the highest bidder. I will not sell the account unless the bid is over my reserved price.

PSR:1800+
MMR:1750+
Gold Coins:1300+
Silver coins:3000+

I have all limited edition avatars except for the forsaken strider and jade warrior monkey king (Leprechaun blacksmith, Sashi Swiftblade, Golden Pebbles, Legendary Valkyrie, Gladicus Beardicus, Master of arms, Bunny Predator, Monarch, Gemini, Geomancer, Cthulhuphant, Midas). I also have a number of expensive alt. avatars such as the thor thunder bringer, chipper, hell bringer, plague rider, armadon, wretched hottie, king ra, flint boomstick, msi ivy, drunken master, unicorn rampage, pimp slayer, christmas deadwood and keeper of the forest,

I have the gold shield and also a few account icons. I also have the flamboyant announcer and normal taunt.

I am willing to accept money deposit or paypal as forms of payment.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I SEND THE DETAILS FIRST.
IF A MIDDLE MAN IS REQUIRED I WILL CHOOSE WHO THAT WILL BE.

I have been scammed before in the past so I am not taking any chances. You can contact/add me on facebook if you doubt my genuineness. If you need pictures I will be happy to provide them following my exams next week.
Old 11/19/2011, 02:13   #2

BUMP!
Old 11/19/2011, 02:22   #3

The Black Market: 87/0/11
[S] means seaching.....
which is misleading because you're trying to say selling, but you're using the wrong terms.....
You should change your title to either [WTS] HON Legacy Account bought in closed BETA
or [B] Which means bidding [B] HON Legacy Account bought in closed BETA

So it's more easier to understand and people can understand, because in epvp [s] doesn't mean selling.

~ サソリ ~