Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling HON legacy account, 1700!

Discussion on Selling HON legacy account, 1700! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling HON legacy account, 1700!

Account has had no bans or anything of that nature.
It was bought before free to play, which means(as mentioned in title) it is a legacy account.

Everything you need to know about the account is in the screenshot.
The grey alt avatars are limited edition and are no longer available.

For those who don't know.
Legacy:
-Access to everything a basic player has, plus the ability to participate in Verified Only Matchmaking, to guarantee separation from Basic players if desired.
-Can choose to play all game modes without the need for Tokens or Passes
-Free access to the general hero pool, this means all heroes are available for use for free(except EA).

$40 paypal, post on this thread or pm me please.
Old 11/08/2011, 17:01   #2

PM_d
Old 11/13/2011, 08:42   #3

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verkaufe/Selling EU West Account [~1700 Elo SoloQ]
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Champs: http://www.abload.de/img/champs3d5w.jpg Runes: http://www.abload.de/img/runeswe5o.jpg Skins:
[WTS] (2) Legacy Hon accounts. 1700 + and 1500+ on both.
10/30/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
Looking to sell each account for $50.00 First account is 1709 MMR, too many alt avatars to list, jollywood, christmas keeper, a bunch of gold edition ones. Second account is like 1500 or a little over MMR, all hereos unlocked, has tons of alt avatars too much to list. If interested message me and i can get pictures if you are serious with paypal. Thanks
WTS HoN Legacy acc 1700+ RATING
10/29/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 33 Replies
+ a sub account Has the following stuff in vault: Unlock icon slot Custom account icon Alienware Icon Lips Icon Gold Name Colour(from the Pre-order, also gives you a gold shield infront of your name) Brazilian flag symbol European flag symbol
WTB 1700 + legacy account with jollywood, christmas keeper
08/25/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 1 Replies
Looking to buy legacy account that is 1700 + MMR and PSR prefferably, and must have jollywood nad christmas keeper avatars, lots of gold/silver is a plus. will pay 40$
WTS HoN Legacy account *1700+MMR*
08/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 3 Replies
Selling one of my spare HoN legacy accounts with great stats. 1700+ MMR 2.0+ k/d 65%+ win rate 0% disconnects 1500+ silver coins With these stats you can be sure to get into high quality games with high skilled players. As a bonus you get a FREE name change with the spare coins i have