Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS HoN legacy Account, alt avatars and more

Discussion on WTS HoN legacy Account, alt avatars and more within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS HoN legacy Account, alt avatars and more

Want to sell my legacy account with 1701 PSR 1751 MMR

Alt avatars :
-Adventure Gladiator
-Crustacean Kraken
-Pebbles(Limited)
-Raven Soulstealer
-Jollywood
-Phantom Defiler
-Oni Devourer
-Female Pyromancer

Account got 200 Gold Coins and 713 Silver Coins
Name Color : Diamond Blue Color
Account Icons : Diva,HoN Movement

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Hon Legacy Account (sub account, gold shield, alt avatars, etc.)
04/11/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Hello! My account was created on 6.23.2009 and has the coveted gold shield icon. This also means that it is a legacy account, so it has access to every hero as soon as they become available to the public. As of right now, this account includes 359 gold and 451 silver coins, 1 sub account, several alt avatars, account icons, and an extra voicepack (flamboyant). It currently has an 1836 normal / 1685 cm psr on one account, and 1778 normal / 1742 cm psr on the other (sub) account. The win...
[WTT] HoN Legacy lots of alt avatars for HoN Legacy :D
03/20/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 19 Replies
Hey, I have a HoN legacy account which has a lot of alt avatars and a different announcer pack and some minor stuff. It also has the blue name color! almost 1700 rating alt avatars: Bombardier Drunken Master Emerald warden
Selling HoN Legacy/All Alt Avatars Account
12/03/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 5 Replies
Hello Elite PVPers! I am selling my Heroes of Newerth account. It's a prepurchased account so it comes with a lots of goods. - Gold Shield & Golden name color - Taunt - Royal Tanzanite Shield & Royal Tanzanite name color - Icon Slot unlocked - 2 Icons (Heart Japan, not available anymore & Marijuana leaf) - Finnish Flag - ~ 600 SILVER COINS & 1904 GOLD COINS - 1705 MMR & 1689 PSR
WTS HoN Legacy account. 1783 MMR + limited avatars
08/18/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
Hello there everyone! I am here to sell my Heroes of Newerth account. http://i.imgur.com/T1Q4B.jpg This account includes : Gold coin items