Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 1770+ Legacy account. 1.36 KDR 3.2 KADR 20+ deny avg!

Discussion on WTS 1770+ Legacy account. 1.36 KDR 3.2 KADR 20+ deny avg! within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS 1770+ Legacy account. 1.36 KDR 3.2 KADR 20+ deny avg! $30

Selling my legacy account. Has 100 gold coins and 3600+ silver coins so you can buy whichever alt avatars/voice packs you desire!

Looking for $30 via PayPal GIFT. Not looking for any games/accounts etc, just cash.

Stuff unlocked already:
Cannon Bombadier
Helga Hammerstorm
Scorpion Magmus
Gladius Beardicus (Gold collection)
Legandary Valk (Gold collection)
Vigilante Vindicator
Japan Flag

I also have a name change sitting in my vault, so as soon as you purchase you can change the name to whatever you like.
Old 10/29/2011, 18:46   #2

40$?
Old 11/04/2011, 20:08   #3

bump
Old 11/17/2011, 12:01   #4

bump. selling it for just $30 now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Helpfull]How to deny acces to website for banned ip`s.
09/22/2011 - Shaiya PServer Development - 8 Replies
As the title says. If you no longer want banned people to view you`r website,forum,registration page and other things you can do it easy. Go to My Computer/Local Disk C/wamp (depends on what you use)/www (public_html/httdocs). Find a file called .htacces (if you don`t have one, create one), open it with notepad and insert: <Limit GET> order deny,allow deny from 127.0.0.1 (make sure u change this ip, and use commas to separete each new ip that you add)
Help me Plz.. to Bypass NProtect rev.1770
09/10/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
I working on Thai Cabal. I need how to bypass Nprotect rev.1770. I need somebody help me. You can load Thai cabal From this link. Download Center - Asiasoft Corporation - The Online Entertainment Leader in Southeast Asia
DVB-T 1770 2ND Hilfe
07/29/2011 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Hallo ich weiß nicht ob jemand von euch so ein gerät besitzt....ich schon und ich habe ein problem... Also ich habe mir heute dieses gerät gekauft soweit funktioniert es auch habe sender gefunden usw. mein problem ist nun das ich die sender nur verschieben kann aber die programmnummer nicht ändern kann bzw nicht weiß wie...die beschreibung sagt auch nichts darüber aus... Vieleicht kann mir da jemand helfen. Mfg Nivak
Deny Jail from GM
05/14/2008 - RF Online - 15 Replies
When we get caught and such, it would be awsome to deny jail from GM. I guess when GM warp you to jail, server sends a warp code to you. I guess WPE is the right tool here. I couldnt find any "area/map codes" in CE at least. Anyone with privat server could check if its possible to jam/disturbe the warp code from GM's? ** just for the show **