Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] HoN Legacy Account.

Discussion on [WTB] HoN Legacy Account. within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] HoN Legacy Account.

I'm looking for a Legacy HoN account, i dont want alt avatars, or high PSR, just an acc.

add me on MSN: .
Old 08/29/2011, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 10
How much you paying?

I added you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Hon Legacy Account (sub account, gold shield, alt avatars, etc.)
04/11/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 13 Replies
Hello! My account was created on 6.23.2009 and has the coveted gold shield icon. This also means that it is a legacy account, so it has access to every hero as soon as they become available to the public. As of right now, this account includes 359 gold and 451 silver coins, 1 sub account, several alt avatars, account icons, and an extra voicepack (flamboyant). It currently has an 1836 normal / 1685 cm psr on one account, and 1778 normal / 1742 cm psr on the other (sub) account. The win...
wts hon legacy account
11/02/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 4 Replies
my hon legacy account comes with over 15 alt avatars that can be used and 300 silver coins alt avatars include blacksmith, bubbles, dampeer, deadwood, defiler, devourer, emerald warded(ign prime), valkyrie(limited addition), zephr, hammerstorm, keeper, night hound, pebbles(limited addition), soul reaper, soul stealer, swiftblade (limited addition), gladiator, madman, and witch slayer. The account also comes with taunt, and baby taunt. Im looking for paypall money atleast $30 place your offers...
HoN legacy account for 30$
11/02/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 10 Replies
includes free name change. Please reply for more info and PM if interested BUMP. SCreenshots: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Fady92/ho n3.png http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/Fady92/ho n2.png
WTS HoN legacy account
09/05/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
1604 MMR 0 disconnects 2400 silver coins Paypal transaction, looking for a similar price to other accounts on this board. Send me a PM with offer and we'll talk about it.