Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Legacy Acc. dont care stats|psr|mmr

Discussion on [WTB] Legacy Acc. dont care stats|psr|mmr within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Legacy Acc. dont care stats|psr|mmr

Im interested in one legacy account, i dont care if u have all in-game skins, 40000000 PSR, or -999999-

i wont pay more than 35USD for the acc, send me a PM if interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with most champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for an NA account with nearly all the champions (60 ish) equipped with decent runes. Don't care much for skins as I will be purchasing this account as a back up smurf account for my clan. Amount payed: 40 USD, up to 60 USD depending on how good it is Please PM me with your skype or MSN if interested. All the best, AquaturtiexD
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with 99% champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to purchase a level 30 account for recreational purposes, must have almost every champ, decent amount of reg wins (800+), don't care much for the limited edition skins or the ELO rank and all that BS. Oh and it must have no leaves, or level 1 leaver and below. My budget is 40$ - 50$ if you have a lot of skins. contact MSN: [email protected] skype: LogicFury (skype name)
WTS No-stats Legacy account
08/08/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 2 Replies
I just bought it and I decided to wait for DOTA 2, I will give the account for 60-70 $ since it is so rare and it doesn't have any stats, you can log in and start your career with a brand new legacy account. PM for more info.
I Dont Care
10/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
:rtfm: Know i wanna know why did the Co2 Moderator Close objectively some people here have some Prog for CO Servers thx.....:rtfm::mad:
I dont care what u SAY!
11/27/2007 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
There is a way to +7 weps with no fail stop being Greedy and share that shit man damn