Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Heroes of Newerth
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Garena HON Beta Keys GiveAway.

Discussion on Garena HON Beta Keys GiveAway. within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Garena HON Beta Keys GiveAway.

Daily 5 Beta Key Given.
Old 05/31/2011, 10:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
can i have 1 beta key?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HoN Beta Keys giveaway
12/26/2010 - User Submitted News - 3 Replies
So ich hab ein bisschen gegoogelt und habe diese seite gefunden die Heroes of Newerth beta Keys vergeben! also greift zu solange der vorrat reicht Einfach auf der Hp ein account erstellen und schon habt ihr ein key Heroes of Newerth Beta Key Giveaway
15 Beta Keys Giveaway
03/25/2010 - Heroes of Newerth - 15 Replies
First of all, sorry for opening a new thread - the old ones are kinda spammed and/or the threadstarters are making silly "thanks" requirements to get you a key. I have 15 invites to give to the community, there are just a few simple rules. 1.) Since I gave out keys in the past to people not even activating them you will have a week to do so, if you don't do that I will give the key to someone else. 2.) You will have to send me a PM on these forums INCLUDING your E-Mail adress or I won't...
Atlantica Online - Beta Keys Giveaway (BETA Aug. 7)
08/14/2008 - User Submitted News - 14 Replies
When the closed beta resumes on Aug. 7 at 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT), everyone who participated in the first go-around will be able to return to playing Atlantica with their same account information and restart their journey to Atlantis. But for those of you who want to partake in the Atlantica action beginning with this second phase, in which new features have been added for testing, keys will be made available at these websites, which are offering key giveaways: ...