Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is Garena HoN?

Discussion on What is Garena HoN? within the Heroes of Newerth forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
What is Garena HoN?

Hey, just see here many "Garena" HoN. Whats the different between Real HoN and Garena HoN?

Ill try to register me on the Page but not working .^^

HOpe someone can help me =)
Old 03/03/2011, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its the same original game for SEA countries and for free ! Updates are little late for garena but still they are ! All is working fine like in real HoN , but you need to be from SEA countries to play - How to bypass that u can see on my tutorial right here

But first of all , u need to get a beta key for your account so u can play

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GARENA IST DOWN
03/02/2011 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
/edit: can gecloset werden
Garena HoN lil help !
02/22/2011 - Heroes of Newerth - 14 Replies
So hello everyone ! As you can see you can only get garea beta key from 4 countries , but i used a proxy and i got my beta key and i activated my account ! Everything is done , i have my account , but there is still one problem ! Since the new garena messenger came out , i cant see HoN icon in messenger , so im asking for someones help , how i can make when i see that icon , or there is any chance that i can use some pc proxy for garena to recognise me when im from singapore , vietnam ,...
Garena
01/23/2011 - Browsergames - 6 Replies
Hi, ich habe mich grade bei garena angemeldet. Doch leider komme ich nicht auf die map. (verbindung wird hergestellt). ccleaner habe ich durchlaufen lassen. neuster flashplayer. firefox. adbot kommt auch nicht auf die map. irgendwer das selbe problem oder eine idee? edit: auf meine de und gl accounts komme ich rauf...