Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HearthstoneBot

Discussion on HearthstoneBot within the Hearthstone forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 03/13/2014, 15:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatchan1304 View Post
Yea I deleted everything including Managed folder, only left out the Data folder (1gb folder) for it to repatch before trying the bot. I think it's a dll related error. When the new patch just came, the botofstone got into some pink screen errors as well so we had to delete the Assembly-CSharp.orig.dll and path files in the botofstone folder.
When you --regen_inject with the commandline tool, it effectively pulls the Assembly-CSharp.orig.dll from the Hearthstone folder, so that should not be the issue, I'm thinking more along the lines of missing dependencies.
Old 03/13/2014, 16:06   #17

framework 4.5 - checked, mono - checked (though not needed anymore), java - checked. Prolly something to do with Hearthstone settings?

Nvm problems fixed, deleted the whole folder and redownloaded Hearthstone...

A few constructive ideas that might help with the bot improvement:

Major problem: double queuing -> DCs
Use Hero power (this is very important to win the game and make it look less like a bot, many times 2 mana+ left and the bot just ends turn)
A few mobs have charge but not recognized (for example, Tundra Rhino) and not utilised at that turn, the bot just ends turn instead
Many spells that do not need to target are not used (Explosive trap, Animal Companion, The Coin, etc..)
Old 03/13/2014, 21:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatchan1304 View Post
framework 4.5 - checked, mono - checked (though not needed anymore), java - checked. Prolly something to do with Hearthstone settings?

Nvm problems fixed, deleted the whole folder and redownloaded Hearthstone...

A few constructive ideas that might help with the bot improvement:

Major problem: double queuing -> DCs
Use Hero power (this is very important to win the game and make it look less like a bot, many times 2 mana+ left and the bot just ends turn)
A few mobs have charge but not recognized (for example, Tundra Rhino) and not utilised at that turn, the bot just ends turn instead
Many spells that do not need to target are not used (Explosive trap, Animal Companion, The Coin, etc..)
Oh an I'm glad the issues were fixed somehow?

I've got the double queuing --> DC issue on the ticket tracker.
Hero powers is something that I'm going to work on 'soon'., this is also on the ticket tracker. As for non charing mobs, i.e. Thundra Rhino, ect, I consider this low prio, as for spells, this is on the todo list.