Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battlenet account with a lot of hs cards, overwatch and diablo (all expansions)

Discussion on Battlenet account with a lot of hs cards, overwatch and diablo (all expansions) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battlenet account with a lot of hs cards, overwatch and diablo (all expansions) - 60€

Hi, i'm selling my personal battlenet account because i just don't play. The account comes with Overwatch Origins Edition with some legendaries skins and in game stuffs (some legendaries skins including junkrat, bastion, mei and others). It has also Diablo 3 + the expansion Reaper of Souls and some pgs with set item (monk) and other stuffs. And a great HS account with a lot of card backs, lot of legendaries and the first 2 adventures + some wings of others adventures. The HS account has also a lot of epic cards and more...I've spent more than 120€ in the game only on HS! Price is negotiable.

More Details:

[IMG=expandable: 1]https://www.**************.com/Uploads/XP/Xpectd/20170305111309862.jpg[/IMG]

Legendary Class Cards in the account:
-Archmage Antonidas
-Tirion Fordring
-Edwin VanCleef
-Lord Jaraxxus
-Grommash Hellscream

And these are the other legendary cards:

For questions and more info/screenshots contact me on skype: xpectd
Old 03/14/2017, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

is this still available ? and is this NA or Eu ? also got some stuff to ask pm me
Old 03/14/2017, 21:53   #3

Hi, I sent you a pm
Old 03/16/2017, 11:32   #4

Account sold, you can close the thread