Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Plat V ADC Main account

Discussion on [WTS] Plat V ADC Main account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTS] Plat V ADC Main account

wrong thread close it please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] My Main Plat V Account (Very Good)
12/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm willing to trade my Platinum main account which is located on the EUNE server. It has very nice champions, skins, and decent runes which make this account very good. The MMR of this account is high which makes it easier to climb up the ladder, when the next season starts it will be placed at least low gold or high platinum depending on how you do. I play on this account since Elise came out (Season 2/3) and it has never been banned or restricted in any way by Riot. Please note that I...
[Selling] ADC Main EUW Account Plat
05/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I want to sell my account which has: -Diamond Border from last season -Plat 1 currently -Has All the ADC's (except Urgot) -ADC Runes -Other champs such as Talon and Vlad -Skins for most of the ADC's
[Selling] Euw Plat V main account
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Plat V euw account. CSGO items / steam /paypal money /bank. Account is main, no warnings, never banned. Contact me on skype msfluffyfox or steam Steam Community :: Chi in socks 5Rune Page 4200ip Skins (110 in total): Ahri - Midnight Akali - Crimson Alistar - Longhorn, Unchained Anivia - Bird of Prey Anie - Red riding, Prom Queen
[Selling] Plat 5 ADC main account w/ RP + IP
08/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm here selling my Plat 5 ADC account. It's on the EUNE server and has 100 referrals. Here are some pictures. (I can't show the pictures since I'm "fairly new", so you'll have to check out the links) http://i58.tinypic.com/2vkjcs1.png http://i58.tinypic.com/axkv4g.png http://i58.tinypic.com/vwucye.png
[Selling] EUW Plat 2 Main Account
03/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW Account (Free Transfer available to EUNE) 76 champions Legendary Skins 10 Runepage with Almost every possible Rune in the game. Plat 2 | 34 Points ATM ( Plat Border Last Season) Free Transfer to EUNE Available. Payment through PayPal only. You give First or we use MM! Unchained Alistar