Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Constructed Decks for every class

Discussion on Constructed Decks for every class within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Constructed Decks for every class

Need someone who can build 2 Decks for every class out of my cards to climb the ladder.

Tell me the price, ty
Old 09/25/2016, 19:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
5euro and I can give you 2-3 lessons aswell.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone Constructed Win Coaching by TCG Pro
06/22/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 25 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm a very high rated Hearthstone player. I played Wow TCG professionally, play MTG professionally, and have been legendary every season this far in hearthstone. I was a top 10 player and in masters 3 during closed beta (hit masters 3 day TWO of closed beta) and have given a lot of feedback to the dev team that has actually influenced the game. I've played TCGs professionally for 5 years now and soon I will earn that #1 spot on the ladder. :) For all of my services, message...
|ESP/ENG| Constructed Coach 6xLegend, 10€/h.
06/06/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi my name is Alex, im 18, i've been playing hearthstone since the closed beta. I've been legend 6 times and the times i haven't got it was just a matter of time, because i was working and studying at the same time. I main Rogue mostly (1500wins with the class), i can say im an expert, but i prefer not to play rogue nowadays because of the lack of efectiveness of rogue. I can play almost every deck in a high level except dragon paladin and midrange shaman, i think both are bad. I can play...
[Selling] Constructed boost [ ¡ Check ! ]
06/01/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all, i'm simplyR I offer boosting for hearhtstone as high as legend. I got legend on all seasons and plenty of times top 100 of legend currently top 53 I won multiple tournaments in hearthstone and other card games. I can boost most accounts to legend. For legend orders its a case by case depeding on collection prizes can be dicussed and discount for larger orders.
Zeigt eure Decks / Show your decks
05/21/2014 - Hearthstone - 2 Replies
Ich dachte mal ich mach einen Thread auf indem wir uns mal austauschen über unsere Hearthstone Decks. Postet eure Klasse und euren Rang dazu (falls ihr Ranked spielt) ! Ich fange dann mal an Könnt auch gerne Decks bewerten oder Verbesserungsvorschläge einreichen. Klasse : Priester
[Buying] Constructed and Arena Coach
03/15/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I am looking for a hearthstone constructed and arena coach. Leave me a pm or post in this thread if you are able to do it. Greets :)