Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling competitive hearthstone account

Discussion on Selling competitive hearthstone account within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling competitive hearthstone account

HI guys , i played hearthstone for many years , but its time to stop , i haven't time actually and i prefer sell my account.

My account has :

50 legendaries cards ( i can post photos on pm on facebook or email , btw i have all legendaries played on tier 1,1.5,2 decks)
All playable decks for wild and standard ( not mine but all decks of the pros playing at the moment)
Server EU ( im italian)
Murloc skin of shaman
lots gold cards of classes

i have never played a lot other blizzard games so i can sell directly the blizzard account that has on heroes of the storm , cuz i played only few games at the starts on beta and a level 12 Wow account..

the price is 150 euros but i can talk about
Old 09/11/2016, 16:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Arrow Hearthstone -> Hearthstone Tradi…

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone competitive account
09/21/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, im selling my HS Competitive account with awesome decks, like Mech mage, Tempo Mage, Freeze Mage, Control Warrior, Grimm Patrol Warrior, Handlock warlock, Demonlock warlock, Zoo Warlock, Includes legendaries awesome cards like Dr. Boom, Alexstraza, Golden Sylvannas, Baron Geddon, Archmage Antonidas, Grommash, Nefarian, Lohateb, Al akir windlord, Lord Jaraxxus, Mal ganis, and much more, also Mage madivh and of course Naxx and BrM Expansions. Contact me to my e-mail...
Competitive Hearthstone account
09/20/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Everyone, i wanīt to sell my hearthstone account cause im not using it anymore, Good legendaries and competitive decks like Mech mage, Zoolock, Freeze Mage, Demonlock, Handlock, Control warrior and others. Features legendaries like Malīganis, Lord Jaraxxus, Dr. Boom, Golden Sylvannas, Ragnaros, Grommash, Al akir, Baron geddon, Alexstraza, Archmage antonidas and others. Also full Naxx and BrM, But thatīs not everything, if you really like playing mage i got for you Madivh!! Really cool...
Ex-Competitive player account, 8x Legendary, all competitive decks!!
08/28/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, my name is lAlexito and i wanna sell my hearthstone account, i played competitively since TGT came out, and i traveled around Spain, competing in many LAN tournaments, for example Dreamhack Valencia, were i got top32 (lAlexito - Hearthstone Player Database | GosuGamers) i am looking for someone to buy my account because i dont enjoy the game anymore. I spent around 400-500€ in cards, expansions etc, this is a list where i explain a bit what my account has, also, you can change the...
[Selling] SELLING SILVER 3 CSGO ACCOUNT / 144 COMPETITIVE WINS / OTHER GAMES!
11/29/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
CSGO Unranked Account! 144 Competitive Games Played Will Accept PayPal $15.00 Dont Like My Rules, Dont waste my time! Add me on skype for more info!Stylebreezy-
Selling competitive high elo League of Legends account
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Iam selling my competitive League of Legends account, "Serton". It was in top ladder at 2109 ranking solo queue. I mained jungling and so have many "jungle" champion skins. It has 11 rune pages and 8xx rp and 6xxx ip in it atm. I am selling the account for 450-550 euros and the price is negotiable and payment methods. Add ahsanpao13 on skype to discuss payment methods