Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 9GoldenHeroes 12x wins arena key,9500 dust,34 legendaries

Discussion on EUNE 9GoldenHeroes 12x wins arena key,9500 dust,34 legendaries within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
EUNE 9GoldenHeroes 12x wins arena key,9500 dust,34 legendaries

First of all,if you DE everything useless or extra cards you will have enough dust to craft every meta deck in the game and more.I wanted to make the full collection at some point so i kept every card ( including naxxramas,gvg )
I bought everything with gold so i dont have heroes/preorder cardpacks.

-9495 DUST
~500 gold ( i will keep making the quests )
~8000 total wins
-3x 12 wins in arena
-348 wins in arena
-9x lvl 60 champions

Adventures:
-Full Naxxramas
-3 LOE wings
-2 Blackrock wings

Normal standard legendaries(19):
-Hunter:Acidmaw
-Mage:Archmage Antonidas
-Paladin:Eadric the Pure,Tirion Fordring
-Priest:Herald Volazj
-Shaman:The Mistcaller
-Warlock:Lord Juraxxus
-Warrior:Malkorok,Grommash Hellscream
-Neutral:Millhouse Manastorm,Captain Greenskin,Cairne Bloodhoof,Justicar Trueheart,
Sylvanas Windrunner,Ragnaros the Firelord,Alexstrazsa,Ysera,Deathwing,Yogg Saron
Golden standard legendaries(1):
-Hunter:King Krush

Normal wild legendaries(2):
-Neutral:Mimiron's head,Dr boom
Golden wild legendaries(1):
-Neutral:Mimiron's head

All naxxramas (6 legendaries)
Blackrock (2 legendaries):Emperor,Majordomo
LOE (3 legendaries):Sir Finley,Brann,Reno

A total of 34 legendaries.

Cardbacks:
-Every cardback since May 2015
-Fireside
-Winter Veil Wreath

Heroes:
-Every normal hero golden
-No other hero ( didn't have time to make the paladin and the shaman one )

UPDATE : new legendary Hallazeal,now 35 legendaries

Pictures with my full collection

Im waiting on offers,only cash!If you want more details just say here.
Old 08/05/2016, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 120
UPDATE : new legandary,xaril NOW 36 legendaries

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] HS EU Acc | 38 Legendaries | 4.7k+ dust | All WINGS
05/30/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I am selling my HS account with free change of Battle TAG. Hero Lvl/Wins: Mage 60 / 64 Shaman 34 / 5 Druid 36 / 23 Paladin 55 / 27 Warlock 53 / 33
S> ~4k wins, ~3k arena wins, 47 craftable legendaries, 20+ packs unopened
04/01/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
US Hearthstone Account Hey I have an account that i've had since a long time about 1 month after hs came out of beta. I have most craftable legendaries and have all expansions except for League of Explorers. I mostly only play arena so it has lots of cards, 3600 dust and 20 unopened packs. I have pretty much all playable decks and lots of dust to spare if you want to craft something. PM me for more info but current offer is 100 please no lowballs. Thanks.
[Selling] EU HS account 26 legendaries.(2880 Dust)
01/18/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
I'm quitting HS so I'm selling my account with all details, email... you can change the battle tag because i didn't change it yet, the account also has 50K gold in WOW Silvermoon with the expansion WoD. The HS Account have: 26 Legendaries, 2880 dust, tons of epics, rares,commons from all expansions, he has all the adventures, the warrior hero skin(Magni) and a lot card backs. I'm willing to sell the account for 60$ worth of cs go skins(I'm open for any offer) or PSC Edit: got alot of...
[Selling] EU Hearthstone ACC/ 10 Legendaries/ 5000 Dust
10/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Im original original and only owner of account.Acc never been booted,hacked or anything similar. I played on this acc since beta so i got all card backs except legendary and Naxx. 1200 Normal Wins and 650 Arena wins(12 wins best).No golden heros,Naxx is 3/5.Got alot of gold common,rare and some epic cards,4800 dust.You can play at least 7-8 competative decks with this account Legendaries: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer + there are also Prophet Velen...
GardenStateNetWork├90 CAP PVE├EU/CH├OldScholl├HardRate├Free Avatar├Only Hotan Fw
07/14/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
http://p1307.hizliresim.com/1c/d/q6jff.gif International Server Opening 13/07/2013 9:00 GMT +1 Web Site : Enter to Website Download : Download Facebook : Enter to Facebook Forum : 10tl.net Destek