Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 75 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back ...

Discussion on WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 75 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back ... within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Profesional hearthstone account I 75 LEGENDARY,9GOLDEN class,LEGEND card back ...

Hello i am Dand1 profesional hearthstone player from Serbia . Last season i reached legend rank 41 ! This is my account , i am only user ,i create this acc and know all infrmation (email, pass ,security question ...) . This is the best account in my country . Battle tag can be changed.
This account contains 75 legedary card , all expansion cleared on hc with card backs , 9 golden hero portrait more then 150 epic cards. Legend card back. Total wins: 9200+ arena , arena wins: 1025+ . This account have all core cardsFOR EVRY DECK! . You can make evry deck you want without missing any card.
This is EUROPE server account!

Legendary cards:
1.Fendral Stagehelm
2.Aviana
3.Cenarius
4.Princess Huhuran
5.King Krush
6.Archmage Antonidas
7.Flame Leviathan
8.Rhonin
9.Bolvar Fordragon
10.Ederic the Pure
11.Ragnaros, Lightlord
12.Tirion Fordring
13.Vol'jin
14.Confessor Paletress
15.Prophet Velen
16.Edvin VanCleff
17.Xaril, Poisoned Mind
18.Hallazeal the Ascended
19.Aj'Akir the Windlord
20.Lord Jaraxxus
21.Mal'Ganis
22.Malkorok
23.Grommash Hellscream
24.Varian Wrynn
25.Sir Finley Mrrgglton
26.Bloodmage Thalnos
27.Brann Bronzebeard
28.Tinkmaster Overspark
29.Baron Rivendare
30.Elise Starseeker
31.Gormok the Impaler
32.Old Murk-Eye
33.Blingtron 3000
34.Captain Greenskin
35.Feugen
36.Harrison Jones
37.Hamet Nesingwary
38.Leeroy Jenkins
39.Loatheb
40.Nexus-Champion Saraad
41.Stalagg
42.Bolf Ramshield
43.Cairne Bloodhoof
44.Emperor Thaurissan
45.Hogger
46.Illidan Stormrage
47.Justicar Trueheart
48.Maexxna
49.Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale
50.Reno Jackson
51.Sylvanas Windrunner
52.The Beast
53.The Black Knight
54.Baron Geddon
55.Chillmaw
56.Dr. Boom
57.Rand Blackhand
58.Skycap'n Kragg
59.Twin Emperor Vak'lor
60.Chromaggus
61.Foe Reaper 4000
62.Kel'Thuzad
63.Ragnaros The Firelord
64.Sneed's Old Shradder
65.Alexstrasza
66.Arch-Thief Rafaam
67.Majordomo Executus
68.Malygos
69.Mekgineer Thermaplugg
70.Nefarian
71.Ysera
72.C'thun
73.Deathwing
74.Deathwing, Dragonlord
75.N'zoth, the Corruptor

Card Backs: Heroic Naxx, Heroic BRM, Heroic LOE, Heroes of the Storm card back ,Samsung Galaxy card back, LEGEND CARD BACK and evry season card back.
Also contains Lady Liadrin hero portrait.
Here you can check evrything:

I think that is all you need to know about this account if you have any question be free to ask .
This is not cheep acc. Just i know how mcuh hours and days i played to achive all of those things . I just wanna to sell this account for a proper price. If you wanna make account like this you will lose SO MUCH TIME , MONEY and NERVE. Probably you will quit . This is your chance to get this acc just for real price , change battle tag however you want and you have the unique acc , you have one of the best accounts in Europe.

Contact me via Skayp: dadaja22 or at my number +381 65-22-69-997 via Whatsapp or Viber.
If you wanna i can share screen on skayp to prove evrything.