Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

47 legend card. 3 gold hero. 35 shirts.

Discussion on 47 legend card. 3 gold hero. 35 shirts. within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
47 legend card. 3 gold hero. 35 shirts.

HS selling account. 47 legend card. 3 gold hero. 35 shirts.
It is possible to change the e-mail and the Battle Tag.

3817 victories. 47 Legend card:
Cenarius,
Archmage Antonidas, Ronin,
Tirion Fordring,
Confessor Peyltress, Voldzhin Prophet Velen,
Al'akir, Neptulon,
Lorleau Jaraxxus, Mal'Ganis,
Grommash Hellscream, Varian Wrynn.

Sir Finley Mrrgglton, Blood Mage Talnos, Brann Bronzebeard, Baron Rivendare, Old Murk, Eliza Astrologer, Leroy Jenkins, Loatheb, Saraad, Stalagg, Foygen.

Harrison Jones (Golden), Gelibn Mekkatorque (Golden), Emperor Thaurissan, Mariel Trueheart, Reno Jackson, Sylvanas Windrunner, Baron Geddon, doctrinal Boom

Ice fall, Kel'Thuzad, Ragnaros, Chromaggus, Alexstrasza, Raphael, Isère, Mazhadorom Ekzekutus, Malygos, Nefarian, Emperor Vek'lor, Lord Deathwing I'Sharadzh, Yogg-Saron, C'Thun.

All dates and playable cards for deck construction on all classes of dust + 800

Bought and completed all the adventures.

3 gold hero Hunter, Warlock, Druid.
Shaman - 278 \ 500
Warrior - 213 \ 500
Mage - 162 \ 500
Priest - 162 \ 500
Paladin 105 \ 500

Also there: Magni Bronzebeard, Alleria, Medivh, Lady Leadrin.

All shirts for season (from April 2014 to April 2016), as legendary, friendly, Medivh, Magni, Alleria, Samsung Galaxy, Heroes of The Storm, Winter Wreath cover and Molten Core (Pre Thurs)

Price: Agreed. Only a well-known middleman. Personal account.Only skrill or webmoney.

PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [ASIAorUSorEU] i have 1500$ i want Many legend,gold card all adventurs all hero accou
01/31/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
i want Many legend,gold card all adventurs all hero account i have 1500$ paypal moeny paypal or paysafecard other card i dont going first u going first only ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓ contact skype→tyupax2 email→[email protected]
[Selling] Hearthstone Account with Legend Rank Card Back, few Legendarys, Golden Hunter Hero
11/12/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling my Hearthstone Account with the Legend Card back, only 0,5% of all Hearthstone Players have that card back!!! Got it myself with my Hunter. There a few Legendarys, King Crush, King Mukla, Maexxna (naxx), Loatheb (naxx), many many Rares and some Epics, + Golden Hero Hunter. Naxx Wings are half opened. Price: Highest offer.
[Selling] Top eu Account All cards , all shirts, 6 Hero of Gold,2k gold and 6k dust
11/05/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! Selling account in Hearthstone! Also on account Diablo, Starcraft, Wow Have all the cards, all the legends,epics and all rare and common classes are available! A lot of Gold Cards! Victory in Reit - 4000 Victory in the arena - 500 2000K Gold and 4k dust 4 Hero of Gold
[Selling] Top eu Account All cards , all shirts, 5 Hero of Gold,2k gold and 4k dust
10/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Hi! Selling account in Hearthstone! Also on account Diablo, Starcraft, Wow Have all the cards, all the legends,epics and all rare and common classes are available! A lot of Gold Cards! Victory in Reit - 3500 Victory in the arena - 500 2000K Gold and 4k dust 4 Hero of Gold
[Selling] Top eu Account All cards , all shirts, 4 Hero of Gold,2k gold and 4k dust
10/18/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! Selling account in Hearthstone! Also on account Diablo, Starcraft, Wow Have all the cards, all the legends,epics and all rare and common classes are available! A lot of Gold Cards! Victory in Reit - 3500 Victory in the arena - 500 2000K Gold and 4k dust 4 Hero of Gold