Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU 18 Legendaries 600 dust 1500 coins. Great acc to start with

Discussion on EU 18 Legendaries 600 dust 1500 coins. Great acc to start with within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU 18 Legendaries 600 dust 1500 coins. Great acc to start with

Selling cheap account 10€

1200 coins 1100+ wins

Accepting Paypal

18 Legendaries
| Tirion Fordring | Leeroy Jenkins | Hogger | Dr.Boom | Gruul | Sir Finley Mrrgglton | Brann Bronzebeard |
| Baron Rivendare | Elise Starseeker | Feugen | Stalagg | Loatheb | Emperor Thaurissan | Reno Jackson |
| Maexxna | Kel'Thuzad | Majordomus Executus | Arch-Thief Rafaam |

18 Epics
| 2x Force of Nature | 2x Ancient Lore | Coghammer | Sword of Justice | 2x Echoing Ooze | Doomsayer |
| Murloc Warleader | 2x Shade of Naxxramas | Southsea Captain | 2x Djinni pf Zephyrs | 2x Naga Sea Witch |
| Piloted Sky Golem |

⋆Hunter lv. 43
⋆Warlock lv. 43
⋆Mage lv. 41
⋆Druid lv. 39
⋆Paladin lv. 36
⋆Rogue lv. 32
⋆Warrior lv. 31
⋆Priest lv. 29
⋆Shaman lv. 27

Leauge of Explorers 100% Completed
Naxxramas 100% Completed
Blackrock mountain 40% Completed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EU] 31 Legendaries, 100 Epics, 2.3k dust, 25 Cardbacks.
04/25/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my Hearthstone account that I've playing with since early beta. Here's what you will find on the account: 31 Legendaries. 100 Epics. 95% of all rares. 25 Cardbacks. 2.3k dust. 200+ gold. 453 total level.
EU HS account 31 legendaries.(3500 Dust)
02/16/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
I'm quitting HS so I'm selling my account with all details, email... you can change the battle tag because i didn't change it yet, the account also has 50K gold in WOW Silvermoon with the expansion WoD. The HS Account have: 31 Legendaries, 3500 dust, tons of epics, rares,commons from all expansions, tons of golden cards(also golden epics), he has all the adventures, the warrior hero skin(Magni), the mage hero and a lot card backs. I'm willing to sell the account for 60$ worth of cs go...
[Selling] EU HS account 26 legendaries.(2880 Dust)
01/18/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 4 Replies
I'm quitting HS so I'm selling my account with all details, email... you can change the battle tag because i didn't change it yet, the account also has 50K gold in WOW Silvermoon with the expansion WoD. The HS Account have: 26 Legendaries, 2880 dust, tons of epics, rares,commons from all expansions, he has all the adventures, the warrior hero skin(Magni) and a lot card backs. I'm willing to sell the account for 60$ worth of cs go skins(I'm open for any offer) or PSC Edit: got alot of...
[Selling] 30 Legendaries, 88 Epics, 3.4k+ Dust, 24 Cardbacks.
01/04/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Hearthstone account that I've playing with since early beta. Here's what you will find on the account: Battle.net name change available 30 Legendaries. 88 Epics. 90% of all rares. 24 Cardbacks. 3.4k dust. 700+ gold.
[Selling] EU Hearthstone ACC/ 10 Legendaries/ 5000 Dust
10/30/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Im original original and only owner of account.Acc never been booted,hacked or anything similar. I played on this acc since beta so i got all card backs except legendary and Naxx. 1200 Normal Wins and 650 Arena wins(12 wins best).No golden heros,Naxx is 3/5.Got alot of gold common,rare and some epic cards,4800 dust.You can play at least 7-8 competative decks with this account Legendaries: imgur: the simple image sharer imgur: the simple image sharer + there are also Prophet Velen...