Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Legendary Hearthstone Account (EU)

Discussion on [WTS] Legendary Hearthstone Account (EU) within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Legendary Hearthstone Account (EU)

Hello there,

I've decided to sell my beloved Hearthstone account as I'm moving from Europe to the US soon. Here's a list of what you will get in this account:

50 legendary cards (6 golden legendary)
A huge collection of other cards, so that it will be no problem to build all the decks you want to play.
Completed Naxxramas
Completed Blackrock
LEGENDARY cardback, alongside a bunch of other cardbacks.

Golden priest
Golden version of almost every priest card as priest was my main class.

This account has never been part of botting or any form of illegal activity.

Account bonus:

World of warcraft (WoD) account with 2 level 100 characters and a bunch of 90's

Diablo 3 (RoS) with a few max level characters with decent gear.

I will upload a video where I go through my card collection when I get home from work.

If you are interested, you can add me on Skype: joern180

Video now done. Can be requested via skype.

Also, forgot to mention that I have Alleria and Medivh skins unlocked/bought.
Old 11/05/2015, 02:29   #2

Also accepting cs go skins.
Old 11/05/2015, 14:35   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
70 euros
Old 11/08/2015, 20:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 104/0/6
Also accepting CSGO Account Global Rank , played by myself?
Old 11/09/2015, 21:54   #5

I might accept skins, if the offer is decent. But no account, sorry :/

here's the video of my collection:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hearthstone Account (41 Legendary)
10/12/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 7 Replies
Summary: Region: Europe Account: Private Legendary: 41(3 Golden; Alexstrasza, Jaraxxus and Cairne Bloodhoof) Play Mode: 1088 Wins Arena: 86 Wins All Naxxramas and Blackrock Mountain wings unlocked. Cardbacks: 7(2 more if you finish the solo adventures on heroic) Class levels: Mage 33, Shaman 19, Druid 26, Paladin 32, Warlock 47, Hunter 45, Warrior 27, Rogue 60, Priest 20
[Selling] [LEGENDARY] HEARTHSTONE ACCOUNT
09/22/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my hearthstone account i've had for 1.5 years and I need 2 sell it quickly. I have almost every single card and I have enough dust to craft them all so its an account with every single card and most cards i'd say 50% including legendarys are golden including the popular cards such as sylvanis and dr.boom. I have 4 hero portraits that are golden WARLOCK HUNTER WARRIOR DRUID and over 3000 ranked wins / 2500 arena wins. I went legendary with this account multiple times so I have...
[Selling] Hearthstone Account with 1 Legendary! 15€!
07/29/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell my Hearthstone Account it has a good Zoo Deck with Lord Jeraxxus and a few rare cards ! 15€ Imgur ( the best Cards on this Account!) Other Accounts: Mech Shaman Deck (this Account has a few rares and a Epic Doomhammer) 10€ Mech Mage Deck (this Account has a few rare cards and 345 Dust) 10€ only Paypal and i dont give the Accounts first! This accounts are legit and never be played with a bot ! if you want i can also give you the Email Account !
[Selling] hearthstone legendary eu account
05/20/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
The account includes basicly all the cards that are being played in current meta. Also has legendary card back and is amt #58 EU legendary. Also about 2000 gold. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/7YLt05C.png?1 20 Legendaries: Cenarius Edwin VanCleef Al'Akir The Windlord Grommash Hellscream
WTS Legendary Hearthstone account €5
01/29/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
WTS battle.net account including : - Diablo 3 (with cdkey) - World of warcraft (up to cataclysm) - Hearthstone (lots of rares&commons + Legendary cairne bloodhoof) http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Cairne_Bloodhoof for just €5 pm