Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Account with 1 Legendary! 15€!

Discussion on Hearthstone Account with 1 Legendary! 15€! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hearthstone Account with 1 Legendary! 15€!

Hello i want to sell my Hearthstone Account it has a good Zoo Deck with Lord Jeraxxus and a few rare cards ! 15€

( the best Cards on this Account!)

Other Accounts:
Mech Shaman Deck (this Account has a few rares and a Epic Doomhammer) 10€
Mech Mage Deck (this Account has a few rare cards and 345 Dust) 10€

only Paypal and i dont give the Accounts first! This accounts are legit and never be played with a bot ! if you want i can also give you the Email Account !

iīm sorry for my English! i never sold any Account so if this is to much please write a PM with your Offer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Hearthstone Account with Legendary cardback and nearly every card
05/15/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
Hello folks, The mainaccount is on the EU-Servers. http://imgur.com/a/tRoaY Check the pics out you can see everything there and if u have questions just ask me here I want atleast 70 bucks because I probably spent around 300 in this account
[Selling] hearthstone legendary eu account
05/20/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
The account includes basicly all the cards that are being played in current meta. Also has legendary card back and is amt #58 EU legendary. Also about 2000 gold. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/7YLt05C.png?1 20 Legendaries: Cenarius Edwin VanCleef Al'Akir The Windlord Grommash Hellscream
[WTT] legendary/epic eu hearthstone account
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i wanna trade my complete battle net account with : Diablo 3 WoW (up till cataclysm) Hearthstone beta, with all classes lvl 10 +, legendary all class card : bloodmage thalnos, epic shadow priest card, epic big game hunter card plus a couple of rares and alot of common cards, 190 gold on the account (arena buy in) 120 arcane dust (crafting cards) WTT for good LoL account, pm me offers
WTS Legendary Hearthstone account €5
01/29/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
WTS battle.net account including : - Diablo 3 (with cdkey) - World of warcraft (up to cataclysm) - Hearthstone (lots of rares&commons + Legendary cairne bloodhoof) http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Cairne_Bloodhoof for just €5 pm