Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hearthstone Pro Coaching and Boosting!

Discussion on Hearthstone Pro Coaching and Boosting! within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Hearthstone Pro Coaching and Boosting!

I am a well experienced Hearthstone Player who plays this Game over one Year now. High Experience with every Class / Decks. Got Legend rank etc.
Sellin Coaching and Boosting to you in Ranks and Arena.

Or PM me.
Price: I always offer you a better Price!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hearthstone Boosting/Coaching
10/20/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I offer boosting for hearhtstone as high as legend. I got legend on all seasons and plenty of times top 100 of legend currently top 50 I won multiple tournaments in hearthstone and other card games. I can boost most accounts to legend. For legend orders its a case by case depeding on collection prizes can be dicussed and discount for larger orders.
[Selling] HearthStone Boosting Service: Ranked Boosting, Coaching, Daily Quests, ...
08/03/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 10 Replies
I know, it's my first post on this forum. It might not prove i'm not a scammer, but i'll be giving away 1 vouch to gain one Hearthstone rank (below 10) for free. This will be given to the first member who asks for it in this thread and has at least 100 forum posts and +5 received thanks, in exchange for some feedback. Hope this might be enough to deserve your trust. Also if you have any questions regarding our service, don't hesitate to contact us, using the information below. ...
[Selling] Hearthstone Boosting or Coaching
07/25/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I m a 2 times legendary player looking to help players improve their rank. I can offer two solutions: Hearthstone Rank Boosting and Coaching Depending on the cards you have i can help you to a certain level. Boosting Prices: 25-20: 1.5€ per rank