Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HearthStone Wins/Golden Heroes

Discussion on HearthStone Wins/Golden Heroes within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HearthStone Wins/Golden Heroes

HEARTHSTONE WIN SHOP/GOLDEN HEROES
500 Wins is too many for you? Me and my team can do it MANUALLY

Our price is:
0.4€ Per Win

Contact us by skype:
powerbizarro
Old 06/22/2015, 00:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

price
Old 07/08/2015, 00:23   #3

Doing 0.3€ / Win for a week

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] US Hearthstone account 8/9 golden heroes, Naxx unlocked!
11/14/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Offer me here or on skype: solemnshade ------------------------------------------------- -------- Account details Golden Heroes: 8/9 Mage Shaman Druid Paladin
[Selling] Hearthstone EU Account with 3 Golden Heroes
10/26/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
The golden heroes are : Shaman, Mage, Warlock. The account comes with yahoo email and you can change your battletag. For now only 5 Legendaries: Ragnaros,Cenarius,Tirion,Millhouse Manastorm and Edwin VanCleef. Currently I'm working on a 4th hero to make it golden. It has pretty many other random epic,rare,common cards
[Trading] awesome NA hearthstone account with 4 golden heroes.
08/11/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 3 Replies
Like mentioned in title i"m selling my NA hearthstone account with 11 legendaries with many golden epic/rare/commons cards. Golden heroes: Priest , Warlock , Warrior and Paladin. Its 18 rank in constructed atm. I can show account via screenshare on skype . I"m willing to trade this account for a decent cs go knife , also willing to accept paypal. Scammers dont bother middleman will be used. bump.
[Trading] awesome NA hearthstone account with 4 golden heroes.
06/01/2014 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Like mentioned in title i"m selling my NA hearthstone account with 11 legendaries with many golden epic/rare/commons cards. Golden heroes: Priest , Warlock , Warrior and Paladin. Its 18 rank in constructed atm. I can show account via screenshare on skype . I"m willing to trade this account for a decent cs go knife . Willing to use middleman. If interested pm me with skype name to discuss. Scammers dont bother.