Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Hearthstone Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK.200 USD

Discussion on WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK.200 USD within the Hearthstone Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK.200 USD

I am selling a level 400 hearthstone account - Europe region for 200 USD. The account contains most of the competetive 28 legendary cards:

Archmage Antonidas
Vol'jin
Edwin VanCleef
Grommash Hellscream
Bloodmage Thalnos
Nat Pagle
King Mukla
Baron Rivendare
Captain Greenskin
Feugen
Harrison Jones
Loatheb
Stalagg
Cairne Bloodhoof
Emperor Thaurissan
Golden Gelbin Mekkatorque
Hogger
Maexxna
Sylvanas Windrunner
Baron Geddon
Dr. Boom
Rend Blackhand
Foe Reaper 4000
Kel'Thuzad
Ragnaros the Firelord
Alexstrasza
Majordomo Executus
Malygos

It also contains 2 Golden hero portraits (Warlock and hunter) - and third almost unlocked. Both adventures are unlocked - Naxx and BRM.
The account has every available single season cardback, including legendary cardback.
I accept only SKRILL payment(200 USD). To talk with me, add me on Skype- uicards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS HS ACCOUNT.28 LEGENDARIES.NAXX+BRM.LEGEND CARDBACK. 400 LVL. 2 GOLDEN PORTRAITS.
04/26/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a level 400 hearthstone account - Europe region. The account contains most of the competetive 28 legendary cards: Archmage Antonidas Vol'jin Edwin VanCleef Grommash Hellscream Bloodmage Thalnos Nat Pagle King Mukla Baron Rivendare
[Selling] WTS 400 LVL HS ACCOUNT. LEGENDARY CARDBACK. 28 LEGENDARIES. GOLDEN PORTRAITS
04/24/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling a level 400 hearthstone account - Europe region. The account contains most of the competetive 28 legendary cards: Archmage Antonidas Vol'jin Edwin VanCleef Grommash Hellscream Bloodmage Thalnos Nat Pagle King Mukla Baron Rivendare
WTS Hearthstone account most legendaries, naxx and more
03/20/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my main Hearthstone account. My account has everything for every competitive deck at the moment. I'm also willing to discuss this over skype, so when you contact me please send me your skype info. I'm online quite often so I will reply asap. I am accepting offers, no low balls please. I have countless hours into this game. Also, if the buyer has a Magic: The Gathering Online account, I am willing to take tickets in exchange as well. I'm new to selling accounts so I...
[Buying] [NA] HS Account, Naxx unlocked, legendaries
11/21/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for an account with following - Naxx full unlock - Has all season cardbacks (negotiable) - Has most meta legendaries Not looking to spend too much. Post here or add on skype, bran.gor
[Selling] EU Hearhtstone 14 legendaries + Naxx / D3 ROS account
11/17/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my loaded EU battlenet account. HEARTHSTONE 14 legendaries: Golden Cairne Bloodhoof, Cenarius, Antonidas, Jaraxxus, Grommash, Thalnos, Sylvanas, The Black Knight, Baron Geddon, Ragnaros, Alextrasza, Onyxia, Ysera, Deathwing + Naxx legendaries You can play most of the best and expensive decks. Very few cards are missing, but i saved you 1600 dust so you can craft whatever you want from the limited amount of cards missing. + many epics and other cards + golden Druid hero...